37 weeks and how do you feel?

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 37 weeks and really struggling. Don't know if it's because this pregnancy is harder or because I am doing everything on my own since hubby is away.

My back hurts and feels like my hips are separated. I have serious anger issues lately and then cry so easy, but could be because I don't sleep well. I don't want my baby to come now and want her to bake a little bit still. I try to enjoy being pregnant since this is my last baby, but feeling guilty to admit I am over this.

I think it makes it harder since I still drive around a lot and need to do shopping on my own with my 3 year old daughter. Putting her in the carseat, picking her up to put in trolleys and carrying packages up the stairs. Lifting my daughter in and out the bath etc. I don't have close family at all and they declined my invitation to come visit as well. I feel a little depressed about it all and wish I could be more happy. I can't wait for my husband to come home now, but one more week left.

Am I the only feeling this way?

My oh isn't away but he works long hours, 6 days a week, so i'm basically on my own with our 4 year old. I have to say i feel pretty lousy too. Not so much psychologically, but i'm exhausted and nauseous and fainty almost all day. Thank goodness i finished work last friday, but i have so much to do to prepare for baby that i can't rest very much. And i'm trying to keep DD home from daycare a few days a week because i feel this is our last chance to be alone together before baby arrives. But honestly i feel she may be better off in daycare full-time because i feel too awful to do anything fun with her. This afternoon i need to go grocerie shopping, but i keep putting it off because that means i have to get DD dressed, put her in the car, then put her in the cart at the store, wait in line, etc. I'm 35.5 weeks btw. Anyway hang in there, you don'thave much longer to wait. But i feel your pain!

37+2 and OVER this pregnancy!!! I have a sweep scheduled for next week though!

I just started feeling rocky this week. My DH works from home and is a big help, so I totally empathize with those who don't get the help, but I just feel big and slow and can't sleep. My hips are really starting to bother me and I'm getting BH more often, especially when walking, which is something I like to do. I want LO to stay put until his due date (or maybe a few days before!), but I feel ya!

Pretty desperately want to be holding my baby at this point.

I know what you mean. My husband works full time so I'm the one doing almost everything for my 2-year old. Hip and pelvic pain make it hard for me to lift her, and we don't have a stroller so I either have to hold her or walk slowly with her. I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of my final pregnancy though, but some days it's definitely tough!

I feel like death :-| all of a sudden morning sickness kicked back in full force, no appetite, always nauseated, daily pukecapades , my hips and pelvic area and lower back are throbbing by the time I get in bed, keeping me up half the night , keep having these back to back contractions that aren't doing much with progress.... And I feel like I got hit by a tired train! Sooooo exhausted 24/7 ! In waiting for that big burst of energy to hit any day now ..... Fingers crossed to that'!

I completely understand. I'm still a ways away from being as uncomfortable as you, but even the supermarket trolley is hard to push already!

im fed up too.. had a lot of complications ups and downs and now im on the home stretch I just want him out in my arms and safe hes a good weight too so I just want to go into labour aaarrghh lol

37+5 and I have had it with pregnancy aches and pains and emotions are all over the place.. not sleeping well when j wake with my 3 year old in the night who can wake 3 times a night or more i struggle to get out of bed because it hurts then I get a nasty stich felling that stays for a few seconds.. i am dreading the other birth also the mending..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->