37 weeks!!

Samanthatc

Reaction score
:dance: 37 weeks!! I’m so excited and so keen to get this girl out. Time to start over analysing every possible early labor symptom :rofl:

Here’s hoping the next three weeks go fast (kidding myself!)

I still need to put the baby capsule in the car and pack a hospital bag. But everything else is pretty much ready. Last time I went to 40 weeks but hoping I don’t go over this time.

I’ve been having lots of braxton hicks for the last two months now and they seem to be getting more regular and painful but I know this doesn’t mean much.

Feel free to follow along for any updates. Help keep me busy for the next three weeks (maybe less!) :icecream:

No advice but im 36 weeks today and having a ecv done today im shitin it lol never had one befre and i hope it works . N sex works to get labour started but im single so i cant haha

No advice but im 36 weeks today and having a ecv done today im shitin it lol never had one befre and i hope it works . N sex works to get labour started but im single so i cant haha
I don’t even know what this is! I hope all goes well tho. Yeah we had sex last night. Not sure if it really works but couldn’t hurt to try and speed things along

Awwww good luck hon. I'm not aloud to go past 37 weeks due to having cholestasis of pregnancy but hoping I get as near to it as possible.
Hope u have ure baby in ure arms soon and she dont keep u waiting to long.
Good luck

Awwww good luck hon. I'm not aloud to go past 37 weeks due to having cholestasis of pregnancy but hoping I get as near to it as possible.
Hope u have ure baby in ure arms soon and she dont keep u waiting to long.
Good luck
Thank you! Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but at least it means you get to meet your baby boy a little sooner.

I know the longer she stays in the better but I can’t help but want her out now haha

Had a nice warm bath today and was looking at my nipples and as I stimulated them slightly some colostrum started leaking out. All good signs things are progressing..

38 weeks! Finally! Another week down!

We’ve put the baby seat in the car, now we just need to pack a little hospital bag and we’re ready to go.

I’ve been having so many contractions lately. Well I’ve been having braxton hicks for months now but they do seem to be getting stronger and more frequent as the weeks pass. Lately I’ve been having 20+ contractions a day and the last few nights I’ve had really strong ones every ten minutes or so which lasts for an hour or so and then just settles down and stops. I know they’re just braxton hicks because they’re not super super painful yet but it’s still exciting/disappointing.

The last few nights some of the contractions have been so strong and I get a strange sensation down there where I swear it feels like my cervix is dilating haha I know this sounds crazy. My midwife hasn’t done any internal exams yet but I’m so curious to know if I’m already dilated at all..

I know this doesn’t mean much and I’m probably still a while off giving birth but hopefully not much longer to go now...

Yay! When is your next check up? Hopefully you’ll be dialated!!

Yay! When is your next check up? Hopefully you’ll be dialated!!

I had a check yesterday. She said the baby was very low on my cervix, ready to go but didn’t do an internal check so still not sure. I guess even if I am starting to dilate it doesn’t mean much.

Next appointment booked for 40 weeks but hoping I don’t make it to that one. My midwife doesn’t think I will haha I’m not so confident.

Last night I was having braxton contractions, very strong, every 7 minutes. It lasted for 2 hours and then settled down. So disappointing.. couldn’t sleep after that

Woke up with painful contractions this morning and bloody mucus. On our way to hospital. Hope it’s the real thing!

Good luck to you! I'm hoping this is it for you:)

Ahhh! Hope this is it for you! Will be stalking!

Congratulations! <3

Congratulations! Hope you're recovering well and your baby girl is eating and sleeping beautifully

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl :cloud9: nice and quick too! Lucky mama

Congratulations! A nice quick labor I hope everyone is doing well at home and adjusting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->