38 and trying ttc baby #1

Want2BAmom73

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am 38 years old and have never been pregnant or really ready for that matter. I am now COMPLETELY READY and have started to see a doctor about my issue. I have had to take all the STD testing and yesterday I had an ultra sound done to see how many follicles I have on my ovaries. I have 6 total...not spectacular but still able to conceive so far...I have an HSG scheduled for Thursday (March 29, 2012:wacko:) which will be Day 5 of my period. I have read on the internet that you CANNOT have an HSG done during your period, however it will be almost over on the day of my HSG. Can anyone tell me if this is okay to go through with the HSG even though I will still have my period for atleast 2 more days when I go through this proceedure. I am struggling for an answer and even called the nurse who scheduled this for me and she told me that as long as I am not in "Heavy Flow" at that time then its okay. Im kind of losing my mind about this...SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!:wacko:

sorry I am of no help, but just wanted to say good luck! I know they can do a lot of things as long as flow isn't heavy, like pap etc...but I know that isn't a great answer. Maybe call someone for a second opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->