38 ttc

Hey, Tigerlily - I'll be 38 in ten days so I'm right here with ya....TTC #1.....

:hi:

I'm 38 too and only starting ttc after 20 years of paranoid birth control :haha:

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: very soon!!!!

And I can so RELATE to this...:happydance: the stress of skipping just one pill, I really now wonder why :dohh:

Good luck to ya all..Holding thumbs. :thumbup:

@ Macwooly: What a absolute brilliant quote..Thats my motto from now on! I can breed! :haha:

Yeah - it's kind of nuts :)

But here's fingers crossed for us all!

and lots of :dust:

im 39 and slightly overweight too, we have been trying for a year now, and i totally know how you feel good luck:dust:

Lyv....how long have you been TTC?

Actively TTC this is our 5th cycle knowing we're DTD at the right time because of charting. We were actively trying for I think 2 months before that just based on the day 14 myth and NTNP for 6 mos before that.

Just turned 39 and about 20-30 overweight (never lost it from #3 who is now 2). TTC this one for 10 months, actually had an appointment to see RE yesterday to discuss IUI but as you can see by my ticker, I canceled that appointment. Don't loss hope ladies! Over weight and a little older just means it may take a little longer. Take it from some pudgy old bird! Dust for all of you:dust::dust:

Hockey...did the doc fill the Clomid Rx...wish I could get prescribed Clomid with a phone call....no patience here, either...

Yes - she did prescribe over the phone because you need to start taking shortly after you start your period. I had discussed it with her my last appointment and she said it was up to me when to start - which was nice. :thumbup:

Ho Everyone,

I am brand new on here..had my 3rd IUI yeserday, just turned 39 on the 14th..TTC my first child, Hope I can find some supprt and a cycle buddy! :)

Diana

Hi Tigerlilly & the other ladies!!!:hugs::hugs:
I know you from the other thread! I will be 38...in 3 days....I'm also overweight :blush: trying to lose but having a very hard time. Also, I'm trying for my first. All my friends either have babies, kids or decided not to. So, I am alone in this. That is why, I love bnb..I have met the nicest, most sincere ladies- I consider you all my friends because you can relate to what I'm going through, no one else in my home life does. I would also like to add, that I also spent years on bcp because was taught in school...that if you did not take the pill or use protection you would get pregnant- well what a load of crap that was.:wacko: I have been trying for quite a few years and it hasn't happened. However, we did discover that dh has sperm problems....his count/ quantity are good but the quality-ie the morphology and motility are not. My dh had the mentality- if we bd a lot we will get pregnant- he doesn't understand that even men that have awesome sperm- it still isn't a guarantee that it will happen quickly- so he doesn't get that his boys are not performing, so that makes it even harder for us to get pg. Wow, I guess I have had too much caffeine today!

Hello

It's great to know there are other women our age TTC number 1! I'm 2 days away from my 39th birthday, and have been TTC for 18months. DH is 31 and I always assumed it was my age stopping it happening, but turns out he has low sperm count and low motility too! Coz of this we're half way through our first (and hopefully only) ICSI.

I'm trying to convince myself that as I was on the pill for 10 years (ha!) and not ovulating during that time, I was stockpiling eggs! Mind you ladies, remember, it only takes one.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi
I'm 38 and I'm fluffy as well TTC#2. I had the mirena removed in May and have been trying, just waiting to see what happens.
Baby Dust to you all.xxx

Hi Tigerlilly~I am 35 (at least for the next 6 days...36 on July 4th). I am on my 5th cycle TTC #1. Welcome.

I am not coming here to boast but more to raise your hopes ladies - i am 37 and my OH is 45 and we just got our BFP! We were trying for 1 year (with 1 miscarriage) Don't give up hope! It can happen!

I am not coming here to boast but more to raise your hopes ladies - i am 37 and my OH is 45 and we just got our BFP! We were trying for 1 year (with 1 miscarriage) Don't give up hope! It can happen!

Good for you!

Please post your BFP on the sticky thread.

I'm sorry :-( I didn't realise we couldnt do that here - sorry ladies.

Great line in a Daily Mail article my DH spotted on Thursday;

"Recent figures from the Office for National Statistics show that live births to mothers aged 40 and over have nearly doubled in the past decade"

Oh yes! :happydance:

I'm sorry :-( I didn't realise we couldnt do that here - sorry ladies.

Sorry...was a bit hormonal yesterday...I usually don't care, but I was thinking of friends who recently miscarried coming back here and having to deal with seeing random BFPs in these threads...:flower:

I'm sorry - i totally understand - i used to come to this part of the forum but it was many months ago, obviously before the rules were changed - i didn't wanna upset anyone - i had a loss last christmas and i do understand what you are saying :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->