38 years old, hubby 48 expecting our 5th

tara515

Reaction score
4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my 5th child and full of anxiety..From being worried about what my husbands family will say (they aren't real big "kid" people) to what affect our ages will have on the baby. Not so much mine but my husbands. My first child i had when i was 20 and I really didn't worry about much at all (blissfully ignorant LOL) Its going to be a long 8 months. I have been dealing with morning sickness already since about 3 weeks 4 days and the last day or so it hasn't been that bad, so of course that makes me worried..I had a chemical pregnancy just last month so i am paying very close attention to my symptoms, i know i cant stop it from happining if its meant to but i want to be prepared...again so happy to be pregnant again but will be relieved when we reach some milestones

Congratulations! It's stressful isn't it--compounded by the fact that some people make such a big deal about age. I know quite a few people who had uneventful pregnancies and healthy babies in their late 30s and early 40s. There is no reason you can't too. Sorry to hear you're dealing with sickness already.... Hope it improves soon. Best of luck to you for a H&H eight more months!

Just to reassure you my youngest is 9 months, I'm 42, 43 in Nov and it was the easiest pregnancy and birth so far! We are trying again now, I also had a cp in march plus two losses before my youngest at 12 then 11 weeks so it is stressful, I tried to stay positive throughout my youngests pregnancy and he's perfect! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->