39+6 back waters with picture *update*

Rachee31

Reaction score
Back waters just went how long did you go into labour after ? Kind of nervous right now

229DC397-336A-442A-8C67-AACFF2D29428.jpeg

Mine went at home in the bath when I already knew I was in labour. I had my daughter 6 hours after.

Exciting times for you!

How are you feeling

Thankyou ladies but isn’t there a back waters and fore waters it wasn’t a big gush just a trickle I don’t know what I’m expecting so confused and nervous

My hind waters went with my 3rd and at first the midwives didn't belive me till they saw me dripping. Good luck xx

My hind waters went with my 3rd and at first the midwives didn't belive me till they saw me dripping. Good luck xx
Did you go into labour not long after ? Still no sign for me

Midwife just been all is well with me and baby had a sweep I’m 4cm dilated but not fully favourable but felt baby’s head any of you ladies share your experiences with me ?? Xx

Good luck. Just keeping bunching on a a all of you have one or try walking the stairs two at a time xx

That happened with me. My back waters started leaking. I heard a pop and then I just started leaking. Contractions started about a hour after the pop and I gave birth the next evening.
Good luck hon. Exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->