39 and ttc #5...can anyone relate?

abem2326

Reaction score
I have a 16, 14, 3 yo and 14mo old. Dh and I want one more...not many supporters but we feel it is right for our family. Can anyone relate to a large family?
thanks for any support
Mandy

Hi there,
I have been ttc #4. So, not quite as large as your family. I have always wanted 5 kids.
My children are 9, 7, and 3.

Good luck.

Hi! I'm 39 and ttc #4. Ours are 7, 4 and 2.
Most people think we're crazy :rofl:

not many supporters but we feel it is right for our family.

grrrr that annoys me! why do people have such annoying opinions :dohh: if you are able to support a 4th, 5th, 6th..10th child its no-ones business but your own. sorry rant over, theres lots of women with larger families on here, good luck!!

Yes! I conceived #5 a month before I turned 40. :) I'm due October 8th.

Not only are my husband and I thrilled, our kids are over the moon with excitment. They are 12,11,7 and 5.

Little else matters, in terms of what people think, after that... :)

Hi

I'm almost 38 and trying to conceive number 6 after having my tubes redone. It was so much easier 10 years ago to fall pregnant. I've also just found out I have endometriosis which doesn't make it any easier.

My kids are 19, 17, 14, 12 and 10.

Goodluck with your journey TTC!

hi i'm 37 soon to be 38 and ttc #4, mine are 6, 2 and 10 months old, cant wait to hopefully be pregnant again. fingers x'd and good luck to us all xx

Im 42 with an 18 , 14 and twins aged 9 and trying for no 5. I much more broody than I ever was too, maybe its a biological thing?

I'm 42 and trying for number 5 since October last year xx

Have you ladies noticed that it has gotten more difficult to conceive now then when you all had your older children. We've been trying for 6 months now with no luck as yet and everytime I turn around the doctors find something else wrong with this body of mine. So frustrating.

Have you ladies noticed that it has gotten more difficult to conceive now then when you all had your older children. We've been trying for 6 months now with no luck as yet and everytime I turn around the doctors find something else wrong with this body of mine. So frustrating.

Not really more difficult now, just less time to work with. I had primary infertility when I was only 24, so unfortunately, this is nothing new for me. Sometimes it takes one month, and sometimes, it takes more than 20. :wacko:

It is very frustrating though, I'll give you that. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"