39 TTC for over a year....10 miu preg tests views?

Blythe

Reaction score
Hi

I have been stalking these forums since ttc #2 for just over a year now.....I have had to join as I have no one else to talk to about it. My partner is very matter of fact about these things so can't really warble on to him all the time. Anyhow, I'm currently 11dpo and have beet eating with Internet cheApies 10 miu ptests and all negs. I wondered whether Anyone had any views on these tests as my boobs are killing me and I was so hoping for a bfp. I had a chemical preg last month And it's all just too depressing At the moment....

Hi Blythe, I haven't bought internet cheapies at all - but you never know if you have sorre bbs then this may be a good sign if its out the ordinary. Good luck and baby dust :)

Fingers crossed....could just be an early sign of period though!

All I used was internet cheapies for OPK's and HPT's. They were very reliable and great!!

Yes sore boobs could just be a sign of AF

It could be to early too...how long is your LP

ic opks great ic hpts crap in my opinion, I was about 18 dpo before I even got a squinter but had a clear line at 10dpo on an frer

Milty.....I've been ttc for over a year and I don't know what lp is?

Miss c...thanks for reply that s quite reassuring to know. Just done another at 12 dpo and no hint of another ......

Thanks for reply.....congratulations on pregnancy....must stick up on some preseed!

LP is lutel phase or the days after your O until your AF(period)...it is usually the same every month

I don't know about the ICs, I only bought them after a few months of wasting shedload of cash on the other tests. I use them now for 7dpo + to satisfy the urge to poas (I know crazy :nope:) and them move to the big guns at 11dpo. I only had BFPs (chemicals) in the first few months ttc. I've heard such mixed things about IC's that there must be differences between brands:shrug:

The Wondfo's are very reliable. I had a positive OPK on January 30th and then a positive HPT on February 11th, at 11 DPO.

They are super cheap too. 40 OPK's and 10 HPT's for $10.90.

https://www.amazon.com/Combo-40-Ovu...LNVU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1331675269&sr=8-3

Hi milky. Ah thanks for clearing that up. I'm 28/29 day girl so usually ovu on cd14 then 14 day lp.

Have got period pains now so it's on way.....will keep smiling and see what next month brings. X

Leikela thanks for reply...I have some ic ov sticks already....but also the cbfm so will combine the two for next month....wonderful news about your pregnancy...hope you are not feeling too sick x

ic opks great ic hpts crap in my opinion, I was about 18 dpo before I even got a squinter but had a clear line at 10dpo on an frer

Agree, my ic opk's have been great. But I just got my BFP yesterday, the line on the 10mIU was much feinter than the line on my 25mIU that my friend gave me who works in family planning.

It's early days, but I got there after only 2 months of trying, and I'm 40.. So :dust: us older girlies do work ;)

Hi Blythe, welcome to BnB. I hope your stay in ttc is short, and that you're soon in 'first trimester'.
We tried for 11 cycles (over a year - I had long cycles) before conceiving JJ.
I was a poas addict, and so the 10miui hpt cheapies were great. Also, they worked. I never had a positive within 10 minutes (and even then, the evaps couldve been imaginary) until the month we conceived. I got a positive at 12 dpo, very faint, but I knew the difference. Imo, they work, and are a far cheaper alternative if you like to poas regularly :) xx

Im a poas addict & find hpt ics good. Have had no luck with opk ics, use smily face digi opks instead, but they are pricey :(
Hope to see two lines somtime soon.
Good luck everyone x

Three birds. Thanks for reply good luck and hope we can both stop poas sooner rather than later x x

Jlondon....wonderful news. Congratulations always wonderful to hear...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->