39 weeks and discouraged

sashadoll

Loving my boys
Reaction score
So this pregnancy was very difficult in the 1st and 2nd trimester but the 3rd has treated me well. We had a scare at 35 weeks when my plug came out but here I am still very pregnant and only 1 1/2 cm dilated cervix is still firm and high. I've been in early labor almost 2 weeks with inconsistent contractions that range from annoying to really intense but nothing still. By this time with my first born who is now 5 I was 3 cm and 80% effaced by 36 weeks. I feel my body is fighting against labor. :( I know he will come when he wants to and the longer he bakes is best but I'm ready. My body hurts constantly and I'm huge. I feel like my body has forgotten what to do since it's been 5 years since we have done this. Just pray for me... TIA

It'll happen soon. Ask your doc for a membrane sweep. That did it for me twice. Brought my baby home today, i went into labor the same day as my membrane sweep. :flower:

I remember how that feels. My first was 1 day late and I literally thought he would never come and I'd be pregnant forever. Be patient and be good to yourself. Your baby will come when your body and baby are ready. Your body knows exactly what to do. Hugs and support your way!

Aww hun I know how u feel my lo is 6 and I feel like my body has forgotten everything. Hope things get moving for u soon.

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to remember every pregnancy is different but I naturally over analyze everything and I'm a very anxious person. I'm going to try for a nap to ease my mind. My next appt is Monday so we will decide over the weekend of a sweep is for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->