39 weeks.... where is she?!!

StarAngel

Reaction score
I am having a pure fed up moment😈 where is this lil lady?! I am so exhausted all the time and drained. And with every passing day I am getting more anxious about labour! Hope I am able to cope with it, want to do it with just gas and air and tens machine. Please come soon lil miss!!!

My thoughts exactly!!! Why are our babies not here ggggrrrrr!! Today I am so tired and irritable, and the thought of this possibly for another 3 weeks makes me want to tear my hair out, come on babies!! Rant over sorry!

My thoughts exactly!!! Why are our babies not here ggggrrrrr!! Today I am so tired and irritable, and the thought of this possibly for another 3 weeks makes me want to tear my hair out, come on babies!! Rant over sorry!

Lol I'm right there with you! In one way I am chuffed that shes so bloody cosy in there that she doesn't
Want to come out on the other hand its like yep I'm done now here's your eviction notice!!

I was so mine that 1st time, I did end up going 42 weeks, they all have their own ideas! This time I'm relaxing more because I cried every day I was overdue lol.
Think positive on your labor!

I was so mine that 1st time, I did end up going 42 weeks, they all have their own ideas! This time I'm relaxing more because I cried every day I was overdue lol.
Think positive on your labor!

I know! I am trying to tell myself to enjoy the last of pregnancy before the demands of motherhood begins!
I have my days where I really enjoy the peace and quite than I have my impatient days!

Feeling exactly the same. Just come out now please baby!!! The waiting is so frustrating!

I know I keep thinking I should enjoy the last few days/weeks I have left just me and my wee boy but at the same time the thought of being pregnant for that length of time makes me want to cry!!

It's hard to enjoy it when you reach this point, the excitement over finally meeting our babies & being fed up of being pregnant just makes us want it over already! Lol. Hopefully we won't be waiting much longer. Any signs for you ladies?

Nothing except today I have lots of back pain which I have never had before. Nothing else though!!

I'm nearly 39 weeks and getting more sore, tired and achey as everyday goes past and I'm just so excited to meet her so makes the days feel like there dragging

Just BH for me and the odd pain here or there... nothing else tho. Just force fed myself the hottest indian curry... my mouth is on fire!! Things that we have to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->