3boys attempt to get organised for Christmas

Great lists. I struggle to set budgets as I know I won't stick to them.
One thing I have said this year is I am 100% not buying things for the sake of it. N doesnt really have any special interests so I am struggling with what to buy, any other year I buy a ton of random generic toys to make his pile up but we still have unopened gifts from last year so definitely not doing that this year!
It’s so easy to do and I’m not convinced that I won’t do the same this year. Christmas is just so expensive and I just love spoiling the kids :rofl:

So I think I’m done with shopping for the kids. I’m actually really anxious over the amount of money I spent this week. I bought more controllers for the switch - a Nintendo pair and an off brand pair. Dd1 is now getting my main tv as we bought a new one so she is getting a tablet for Christmas instead and some art supplies. For ds1 I bought him a new phone and will get him some gift vouchers for clothes with December pay. Ds2 got pro roller blades and an electric guitar. My brother is buying the amp for it which helps. Ds3 got a phone on top of everything else as his broke and with being homeschooled he needs a phone to stay in contact with friends. The younger boys I bought them all a Lego set each on top of what I had already bought. Ds4 got a wooden kitchen and a few bits and pieces to go with that and a cheap Amazon fire tablet. Dd2 got a flying fairy and a ice cream truck on top of everything else and I bought the baby some extra stickle bricks.

Also bought more games for the switch and board games for the little kids. I also bought everything we need for their stocking fillers. Can’t wait for Christmas now. Especially as ds2 thinks he’s not getting anything. He was away last weekend with his friends and came back To say that they were going to the uk for a weekend in February and could he just get money at Christmas so that he could go. I could not survive without this child he’s just such an amazing help and already feels like a buddy. Soo I’m dying to see his face Christmas Day.

Haven’t updated in a while. I’ve done what I promised I wouldn’t do and I’ve bought loads extra :blush: I guess some things never change :haha:. Bought most of the food, all the treats etc. just have the fresh stuff to buy. I did up a hamper for dd2 with all her favourite beauty products, some make up and curling tongs and a hot brush. I can’t wait for her to see it. I know she’ll love it.

Your daughters gift hamper sounds lovely! I love presents like that.
You have done so well to be almost done, even if youve gone over budget :haha:

Haven’t updated in a while. I’ve done what I promised I wouldn’t do and I’ve bought loads extra :blush: I guess some things never change :haha:. Bought most of the food, all the treats etc. just have the fresh stuff to buy. I did up a hamper for dd2 with all her favourite beauty products, some make up and curling tongs and a hot brush. I can’t wait for her to see it. I know she’ll love it.

I've got similar for my dd. I've done a hair Hamper with shampoo, Conditioner, treatments, hair towel and acessories.

Well done for almost being done and nvermind about being over budget, I always am too :-D

Your daughters gift hamper sounds lovely! I love presents like that.
You have done so well to be almost done, even if youve gone over budget :haha:
Yeah she loves girly things which always surprises me as I had thought she would be a tomboy surrounded with so many brothers.

I've got similar for my dd. I've done a hair Hamper with shampoo, Conditioner, treatments, hair towel and acessories.

Well done for almost being done and nvermind about being over budget, I always am too :-D
Oh that sounds lovely for your daughter. I’m always terrible at sticking to budget at Christmas but in fairness it’s the only time of year I spoil them. Even for birthdays they will have a reasonable present and a cake and hubby and I will take them somewhere to eat so they get that alone time. I don’t really buy all the much for them the rest of the year.

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a lovely day :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->