3d/4d scan

weewdy

Reaction score
Has anyone had one at 32 weeks and got good photos?

Most scan places won't do them that late as its very unlikely to see much, I had mine at 30 weeks and that was the latest they would do x

I had one at 33 weeks and have a pretty excellent photo of baby girl. I have heard it's not supposed to be as easy to see after 30 or so but I have had success. Like I said I have a nice 4d photo of this LO at 33 and my avatar is my son at 35 weeks so it's possible.

I know they dont recommend it, i went for mine yesterday at mearly 30 weeks and baby was in wrong position. Next appointment i can get is 32 weeks and dont know whether to try or not.

After 32 weeks visibility goes way down bc baby is usually head down and way to big to capture all in one piece. It can happen but everything has to be perfect. I had 3d/4d ultrasounds biweekly/weekly up until recently. And after 30 weeks we never got a good pic again!

I wouldn't risk it if you're paying for it. But if you can afford it, why not.

Am I the only one who thinks these 3D scans look kinda scary? I've seen friends post them on fb and always think they're somewhat alien-looking lol. I decided not to have one.

I was surprise that my ultrasound at 32 weeks was 3d. He is breech, so I had to lay on my side for her to get a good image of his face because his feet and his hands are up by his head. She did get several good images!

This was 37 weeks

Attachments

• WP_20150310_11_26_21_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150310_11_26_21_Pro.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member