3D/4D Scan!!

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
DH just called and told me that he's getting some extra $$ in his expense report and to make an appointment to get a 3d/4d scan done! He knows how much I've been wanting to have one (SO scared 'she' will actually be a 'he') cause our regular doc scans have been very disappointing (tech wouldn't let me watch) and painful (bruised for 2 weeks afterwards), so he said to book one!!!!! It is booked for Mon 3/31 at 7pm! WOO HOO! It includes:
Standard Features:
• Complete Limited Diagnostic Ultrasound Session
• DVD video of your ultrasound including 2D, 3D & 4D segments, set to music
• 4 Black and White 4x4 “thermal” images
• Sex Determination* (Upon request)
• Discounts on future visits and packages

Platinum 4D Package: $225
The platinum package includes a 30+ minute ultrasound session as well as all of our standard features plus all of the additional features listed below:

• Four colorized portraits of your baby/babies.
• CD with 15-30 high-resolution 3D still images suitable for printing and emailing
• One year FREE access to BabyPeeks™, a custom online Baby Website. Everything you need to share your pregnancy experience with friends and family online! ($49.95 value)
• 50% off any return visit during the same pregnancy.

I'm SO EXCITED!!! :headspin::headspin::headspin::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

That will be fun!!! I am sure your she will still be a she!

Congratulations! I bet you can't wait, only a few more weeks to go!!

I'm so excited, I've been hopping around ever since I made the appt! Only 2 weeks!!!!

Aww thats amazing! Im so jelous! Congrats!

Remember to post the piccies if you can ;)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->