3d scan at almost 26 weeks with anterior placenta

Duejan2012

mommy of dd, ds, & preggo
Reaction score
Well ladies this is kinda a update on my thread i posted the other day. My placenta is very very anterior. But omg did they get some good pics. I just wanted to share. The tech said that we came in at the perfect time. ANy later her head would have been way up into the placenta. SO here she is my beautiful baby girl!!!:cloud9:

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/002-1_zps26da298d.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/002-1_zps26da298d.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Those are really great pics!!!!

Mine weren't near that good but I didn't have my scan until 31 weeks.

So glad it went well.

omg those are so cute!
Makes me feel better about going in at 26 weeks with an anterior placenta.
I've been debating between 26-28 but I think I will go with 26.

Thanks ladies!! I really recommend going around 26 weeks. Honestly i have a very very anterior placenta and was so nervouse. He was able to erase some of the placenta but not all. You can see how squished she already was getting. I got a cd with over 90 pics on it but i have yet to see all of them because for some reason my computer wont open any cd or dvd. ugg so i have to find somewhere else to open the pics or i think its time to finally by a new computer haha

Great pics! I love the one where she is smiling!

I am wanting to get one and they tell me the best time to do it is when the baby is most active. I feel him throughout the day but there is not really a time that I can say he is more active than others. Other than evenings but it's not like he moves around a whole lot more then. Any advice on what time to do it or if it really matters?

you know they recommended me to drink alot of water like a week before my scan. That will bring the pics out better. Then they said eat some chocolate or somthing about 30-20 min before my scan. So the place was about 40 min away so i grabed some reeses on the way and drank another bottle of water while driving. She did great. Her hands were infront of her face at first but the tech had me roll on my side and she moved them right away. So im sure they will have some tricks too to help getting baby into a good position. Plus i think the movement is only important if you are going to get a dvd of the live recording. I did that too. good luck when are you planning to get yours done?

Aw, thanks for sharing. I love the little grin in the bottom right!

Thanks! I am 24 weeks so sometime between 26-28. I was thinking 28 but now I'm thinking more like 26. Do you think a coffee would do the same as chocolate? I have gd and can't really eat sugar.

Thanks! I am 24 weeks so sometime between 26-28. I was thinking 28 but now I'm thinking more like 26. Do you think a coffee would do the same as chocolate? I have gd and can't really eat sugar.

I think coffee would do the trick! That always wakes my lo up so im sure it will be good. If your placenta is anterior i really recommend 26 weeks xx

The pics are great!!

Think I'm going to change my booking from 28 to 27 weeks.

beautifull beautifull beautifull xxxx

Thank you for posting these. I have an anterior Placenta so it's nice to know they can still get good pics.

She is beautiful xx

thanks for sharing.. im a little nervous now as I have anterior placenta and have a scan booked for Saturday, ill be 30 weeks :(
I had one at 25 weeks and the pictures were great... im worried this one will be absolute rubbish :( x

She is gorgeous! So cute!! I have mine on Sunday one day short of
27 weeks and have a posterior placenta really hoping to get some good pics ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->