3d scan at almost 26 weeks with anterior placenta

Thanks everyone! Those of you with posterior placentas dont worrie the later you are the b etter i believe. For those who have a anterior placenta i really recommend 26 27 weeks. I think anything above that is pushing it. My placenta is way anterior it sits right over the top of my belly it does go to one side at all. But the tech did great. I was very nervouse about my scan before i got the pics so i really wanted to share with all you great ladies that it is possible to get good pics with a anterior placenta!!!!!

your pictures really are amazing :) im anterior, right at the front apparently too.. I wish the lady who did my scan at 25 weeks told me that 30 weeks was a bad idea to book my next one! she knew exactly where my placenta is as she told me! .. fingers crossed it will be fine, one more day to wait :) xx

your pictures really are amazing :) im anterior, right at the front apparently too.. I wish the lady who did my scan at 25 weeks told me that 30 weeks was a bad idea to book my next one! she knew exactly where my placenta is as she told me! .. fingers crossed it will be fine, one more day to wait :) xx

Post your pics i will be very curiouse on what they look like that far along xxx

I have had an anterior placenta all 3x, first time I had my scan at 32 weeks, they are slightly blurry but not too bad. The second was 28 weeks and they had to try and delete placenta, it was a bit of a mix. There were enough good ones, but the rest were just placenta.

Think I will book it at 26 weeks now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"