3D Scan photos! Team Status revealed! =)

nkbapbt

Double Preemie Momma
Reaction score
Ok so Im going for my 3D scan on Saturday...like my mom says "YOu can't wait for anything"..which is true! I cannot wait to find out if baby Batman can stay "man" or become Baby Batgirl..I think it will change pretty quick if it's a girl though..Batgirl doesn't cut it for me!

So here are some of the "wives tales" that apply to me so far:

1. I have been craving sweets (which I dont normally eat very often) = girl
2. The baby's heart rate has always stayed over 150 = girl
3. I look worse than before...my hair is dull, I just look BLAH = girl
4. Chinese gender prediction = girl
5. My boobs are 2 sizes bigger already = girl
6. Hardly any morning sickness = boy
7. Some people claim Im carrying "high" (see bump thread..if you want to see for yourself hehe) = girl
8. My hubby has put on a tiny bit of weight too = girl

I also saw VERY clearly on the last 20 week ultrasound two well...bumps between the baby's legs...yes I was looking..very closely..:blush: But no well clear wenis..

So?!

Team PINK?

Or Team BLUE?

I'm going for a Batman and that you'll prove the predictors wrong :) Good luck!!!

Im going againstthe odds and saying baby batMAN.

I voted pink i was not sick onec with twin girls but i did feel sick xx

Girl? You decribed my pregnancy exactly, and thats what Im having...

Thanks for the votes! This is going to be the longest week of my life...omg...its utterly killing me! I wish Batman could just do morse code and let me know...like two kicks for boy business...one for girl stuff...hehe

Its only Tuesday....ahhhh....longest week ever!:hissy:

I picked Team Pink for you!! We will see. ..have fun!!:hugs:

I cant believe its tomorrow! OMG OMG OMG!! Im so friggin excited. I so wont sleep all night long..All the Grandparents are coming too..and the uncle..my little 11 year old half brother! We are going to find out alone without everyone in there..and then invite everyone to find out.

Ok so Im going for my 3D scan on Saturday...like my mom says "YOu can't wait for anything"..which is true! I cannot wait to find out if baby Batman can stay "man" or become Baby Batgirl..I think it will change pretty quick if it's a girl though..Batgirl doesn't cut it for me!

So here are some of the "wives tales" that apply to me so far:

1. I have been craving sweets (which I dont normally eat very often) = girl
2. The baby's heart rate has always stayed over 150 = girl
3. I look worse than before...my hair is dull, I just look BLAH = girl
4. Chinese gender prediction = girl
5. My boobs are 2 sizes bigger already = girl
6. Hardly any morning sickness = boy
7. Some people claim Im carrying "high" (see bump thread..if you want to see for yourself hehe) = girl
8. My hubby has put on a tiny bit of weight too = girl

I also saw VERY clearly on the last 20 week ultrasound two well...bumps between the baby's legs...yes I was looking..very closely..:blush: But no well clear wenis..

So?!

Team PINK?

Or Team BLUE?

I say Girl

I went against the odds and I said boy! Good luck today!

I find out today at 4pm! Im so freakin excited! Its 8:39am now...omg Im going to die waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->