3days late but bfn

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi,

This month I used cbfm for the first time didn't peak but gots highs. We dtd every other day and now I'm 3days late today. Took a test today this afternoon and it was a bfn. If I'm not pregnant I just want to come on. Anyone else gone on to get a bfp after this??

I have never had a BFP but several of my friends didn't get BFPs until AF was a week late. Hang in there, you may still get your BFP!! My fingers are crossed for you!

Hi,

This month I used cbfm for the first time didn't peak but gots highs. We dtd every other day and now I'm 3days late today. Took a test today this afternoon and it was a bfn. If I'm not pregnant I just want to come on. Anyone else gone on to get a bfp after this??

same here 3 days late but I just got bright pink spotting when I go to the washroom. This is unusual for me bc i'm used to seeing red, not sure if this a messed up af or something else.....will wait it out...

Thanks guys. Yesterday I have brown discharge sorry tmi and I was like right I'm coming on and now this morning nothing and I'm still getting bfn

Best time is from when you miss AF and onwards x

currently 10 days late myself, but with my son i didnt get a bfp till i was 7 weeks pregnant dr said some women dont produce the hcg in urine but they do in blood tests, fx for u hun xx

Thanks hun....I'm still hoping but think I'm out. But there's still hope until the witch comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->