3days to go! think things have started...

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
hiya ladies, well ive had a bit of night, lost bit plug earlier but last night had few big blobs of what hubby said looked like snot!! was a pale yellow slighty green and clear colour, very thick and jelly like texture. had few craps last night seem ok this mornin, had go hosital last week and on monitor i had lots of tightening which seem come regular then fizzle out. Baby is full engaged, v v low in pelvis and feel pressure when stand, walk and also have lots of anal pressure like need a poo.
The weird thing was i suddently got really panicky, shaky and feeling like something had changed. My thighs ache and mild light headache and feel bit icky.... wonder if this is the start... boobs killin me too + leaking. Last week had a few nights of the runs too. very strange...
Midwife said baby literlly there ready to go just waitin to choose her bday, just wondered if anyone else felt like this before contractions started fully?

xxx

Very exciting! Good luck and keep us posted! :happydance:

Hey Missus!!:wave::wave:

Very exciting, your little lady will be here really soon now :happydance:

I will keep my eyes peeled for an update :hugs:

xx

Good luck. Did you mean cramps and not craps haha x

Hey Missus!!:wave::wave:

Very exciting, your little lady will be here really soon now :happydance:

I will keep my eyes peeled for an update :hugs:

xx

Hey stranger! Thanks hope so!! If look thou my other posts is a bump photo on last page of 10day 2go I think! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->