• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo..(25th may)...any1 else the same......????

camerashy

Reaction score
hi im 3dpo at the mo......and twice today been getting a stitch like sensation at my hip /side area.............any1 else get this ????

ok i know im only 3dpo and cant be getting any signs of preg yet lol .........just wondering any1 else experiencing this

thanks

Hi Camerashy,

i am currently 5DPO and I am having some of those twinges, and sorry to say a lot of gas. So I am with you, let's keep our fingers crossed and keep me up to date with your symptoms.

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

:dust:

hi jappygirl ..........oh lucky u ur 2 days ahead of me lol
oh cool so im not going totally insane hahaha
yeh will do and u too
fx 4 our bfp's ;)

I am! 3DPO and right there with you, but Im making up symptoms.. I am getting SO good at that! LOL! testing on the 6th, what about you?

:flower:Hi Camerashy and Jappygirl76,

I am 5dpo and I've also had 'stitch' like pain on right hand side very very occasionally from 1 dpo.

I've also had what I can only describe as uterine pressure just above the pubic line. Have either of you had that?

I'm probably not as i tune with my body as you girls as this is my first month ttc and I don't know if this is normal for me or not.

It's been fun symptom spotting but could not do this every month lol :wacko:

I've had so many 'symptoms' - over 30! So I am looking forward til the end of this first 2WW to see if these 'symptoms' are normal for me or whether I am actually pregnant and not reading too much into things LOL

hi runnergirl.........af due the 4th ....but willl test b4 that hahaha
im rubbish at waiting ;)

hi sugarsweet .........yeh its on my right side too hhhhhhmmmmm i wonder hahaha

Hi girls

I am 4 dpo and right there with you. Already noticing twinges in my left side, although am sure its too early to be anything. I am not great at this - desperatly trying not to symptom spot but its really not going well. Am glad there are others there with me. Good luckto you all :flower:

hi lulu........yeh we can symptom spot together lol ;)
on your ticker syas increase in cm......have u noticed that??
mine sed headache.........got a lil one today but think thats coz kids were running around whilst i was trying to put din on hahahha

I have actually but it has gone quite watery and kind of yellow - no idea whether that means anything but it did dry up for a couple of days before this. Mine said headaches yesterday but I seem to have that everyday when I get home from work lol

I just posted in a similar thread that I have been peeing like crazy today, it must be due to the fact that Im growing a baby.
It cant be the fact that I have had coke and water all day:)

I have been peeing all day too - but then realised I have also been drinking water all day as I read i should really try to increase my liquid intake lol

hi well yesterday was getting on and off twinges like stiches in my hip/side......got it again 1st thing this morn............prob nuthin thou .........
how do u feel diff??

i think if my boobs were to start hurting within a week ill be gettin excited lol ;)
as i usually only get slight tenderness at the sides but never sore !

Hey guys, i am 3dpo in my 5th month of trying for baby num 2. Took over 12 months of trying for num1 so i am trying to be patient. Had slight cramps during the night last night on my right side? Hope this is good news! Cant wait to see pos results for u guys too!

Still got odd twinges on my left side, but less than yesterday, not noticed anything else today. That may be as have been really busy at work so not had time to imagine too many symptoms today lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->