3dpo and bleeding

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
The 4th of this month I started bleeding, not heavy, pinkish bleeding. That day I became very ill, I threw up 18 hours straight, never happened to me before. No medicine could help. I bled 3-4 days lighty but the day I was sick I had so much ewcm, way more cm than blood. I had cm throughout the whole 4 days. Well im 3dpo (if I ovulated) and my nipples started hurting around the day before I was suppose to ovulate, have had nipple pain since and its getting more senitive and painful, Im also having af type cramps and when I wipe its pinkish blood! Also I had tiny clusters of white bumps around my nipples and blue veins across my breast.

sounds to be like pregnancy symptoms, but the 18 hrs of vomiting sounds like the flu...3 dpo would be too soon for implantation bleeding though. You sure you ovulated when you thought you did?

I have no clue. I dont feel like I ovulated. Maybe what I thought was my period was IB? Nothing explains why this is happening but that. Possibly.

The bleeding didnt last but maybe 30 mins, it was pink looking very light other than two cm/pinkish blood clots. I was having af cramps while I was bleeding, like it was my period but clearly its not.

Bump anyone? :( Nipples still sensitive. No more bleeding other than the light 30 mins lastnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->