3dpo any one else?!!

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
So today i am 3dpo is there anyone else 3dpo an waiting to test thoughtbwe could buddy up lol am going to start testing next weekend xx

I know we already said we're both 3dpo, but so excited for next Saturday already! I'm trying not to symptom spot. How are you feeling?

Ano am so excited two cant wait haha we wi have to update our test an am same trying not to think about it but feel ok but feel like something happen might just be me haha had like belly ache today what bout u x

Just a lower backache and sore boobs again. Nothing new or exciting. I'm ready for next Saturday which is when I probably will end up testing!

Yeaa thats gana be me just ordered some offline so fingers crossed an i got lower backache an like pain jn my lower belly x

I'm 4dpo today too, and also so excited for Saturday. It's silly though, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I think that's impossible with it being the first time! I've got some ICs that I plan to use, and also FRER. I've also ordered a couple of digis, but I don't plan to use them until I've seen something else on one of the others.
Sore nipples still (which could just be from ovulation), and also sore back and headachey - but I get headaches quite regularly so can't really use that one hehe!

I have sore back two an my boobs are sore just the pains in my lower side like pullin an like doing things

Still sore nipples here and I can't sleep! My lower back was hurting off and on yesterday. I read somewhere the lower back hurting is from your uterus contracting to get the egg from the Fallopian tubes to implant.

Really crossing my fingers that this is our month!

Hey..

I'm 2dpo today. I've got sore nipples and lower backache. Other than that nothing.

Can I wait with you? :)

My back is killing just not sleeping like you all said nipples sore but not boobs :/ an no i have a good feeling this month as i have just been so relaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->