3dpo..anyone else?? join the wait!!!!!!

gingerbread

Reaction score
I need people on the same rollercoaster ride during my 2ww!:wacko:

Come on girls where are all the 35+ in their 2ww? I'm in another thread with some sweethearts but they are mostly in their 20+ ](*,)

Come on girls where are all the 35+ in their 2ww? I'm in another thread with some sweethearts but they are mostly in their 20+ ](*,)

There is a thread that is for TTC#1 for 35+ that I post on all the time. I'm not sure how to tell you to get there other than to click on my profile and see where I posted. I'm 37 too and have had 2 IUI's.

There is a thread that is for TTC#1 for 35+ that I post on all the time. I'm not sure how to tell you to get there other than to click on my profile and see where I posted. I'm 37 too and have had 2 IUI's.

Thanks Missy i actually have post on that one a couple of times..was hoping to find some girls with the same dpo to keep up with thru the 2ww:sad1:. Have been learning about the epo on the other thread..interesting never heard of that! thanks again!!!

Thanks Missy i actually have post on that one a couple of times..was hoping to find some girls with the same dpo to keep up with thru the 2ww:sad1:. Have been learning about the epo on the other thread..interesting never heard of that! thanks again!!!

Hi i am a few days post ovulation.
already getting obsessive lol
hiiiiiii!! ttc no 4

Hi lilblonde! I am 4dpo and going insane!!! Thank you for responding. You are trying for #4..what ages do you have? This will be #1 for me[-o< Have you had any symptoms yet?

3 DPO! Yep. This is the first definite temp rise I've seen in three months, so I'm feeling hopeful!

3 DPO! Yep. This is the first definite temp rise I've seen in three months, so I'm feeling hopeful!

Thats great news kym b! Im just one day ahead on ovulation & wishing I can test today..think its to early? Just kidding. Gona be a long week!!!

Oh and I just realized you had a bday 2 days ago so happy belated bday:cake:! I thought of you while cooking bacon this morn. How long have you been ttc#2?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :) We've actually been "not preventing" for well over a year now, but really, seriously trying (with temping and charting and stuff) since last August. My bloodwork in December came back with some pretty sucky news, so I've been trying to naturally "cure myself" since then... and I'm feeling pretty positive this cycle! Manifest!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :) We've actually been "not preventing" for well over a year now, but really, seriously trying (with temping and charting and stuff) since last August. My bloodwork in December came back with some pretty sucky news, so I've been trying to naturally "cure myself" since then... and I'm feeling pretty positive this cycle! Manifest!!

FX'D &:dust:

I'm 5dpo (estimated). Not sure what day I actually Od because I just started all this. So, I'm a tentative 2wwer.

Hi gingerbread !

Only my 4th cycle but it seems like ages !
After my 6th I said no more but after I split with my dh (father of the youngest 5) I got back with my 1st husband (father of my oldest - 19yrs) & both wanted another baby together !

We are getting married next Dec on a cruise & a baby has 2 be over 6 months old to travel ! So we only have a few cycles to play with ! - If I don't get a bfp by Aug we will have to have a rest for a while - we are not getting any younger though - im 36 & my do is 40

Hi everyone - I've just hit the dreaded 2WW, + OPK on Tuesday night and it had gone by last night, I was a bit worried by that cause it lasted 2 days last time but hey who knows! 2WW is a nightmare... this is only my 3rd cycle and I'm already dreading the next 2 weeks of wondering and hoping!

:dust:

to everyone!

Ps - only bonus about the 2WW is that the pressure is of DH for the next while! Bless him :flower:

Hi gingerbread !

Only my 4th cycle but it seems like ages !
After my 6th I said no more but after I split with my dh (father of the youngest 5) I got back with my 1st husband (father of my oldest - 19yrs) & both wanted another baby together !

We are getting married next Dec on a cruise & a baby has 2 be over 6 months old to travel ! So we only have a few cycles to play with ! - If I don't get a bfp by Aug we will have to have a rest for a while - we are not getting any younger though - im 36 & my do is 40

What a sweet love story jo.t. Sounds right out of a lifetime movie! I will keep my fx'd for you!!

Hey stormjet..I tested this morn(against my dh wishes since only 10dpo) Got a bfn. Not giving up yet! Good luck to you I know its gona be a looong 2weeks :wacko:

lilblonde kym b how are you girls doing?

Hi everyone - I've just hit the dreaded 2WW, + OPK on Tuesday night and it had gone by last night, I was a bit worried by that cause it lasted 2 days last time but hey who knows! 2WW is a nightmare... this is only my 3rd cycle and I'm already dreading the next 2 weeks of wondering and hoping!

:dust:

to everyone!

Ps - only bonus about the 2WW is that the pressure is of DH for the next while! Bless him :flower:[/QUOT

I dont think you need to worry about your +o it can last anywhere from 24-48 hrs.

Jo.t, shelley, storm1jet2, lilblonde & kym b. anyone have any updates??? AF got me this week :cry: Time to start the whole process all over again. Hope all is good with everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->