3dpo..anyone else?? join the wait!!!!!!

:hi: Hi Ladies

I'm 35 ttc#3. Got my first pos opk on Sat so I may officially be in tww however, according to FF it says my intercourse timing is low.

FX and sticky baby dust to us all

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck & FX'd to all of you who've started the dreaded 2ww. I wont be in it until next week & am already dreading it!

yeah NO FUN I tell you LOL

baby dust to you too!

Oooh im 7dpo but its going sooooooooooooooooooo slow..:growlmad:

I have purposefully not bought any tests yet as i am a poas addict. Having withdrawal symptoms from poas since starting my 2ww lol:blush:

Good luck everyone fingers x

I wanna hear about more :bfp:

^ Waves to LLbean and Mommyjill--we're all 7dpo, according to our tickers. Hope to see one, two, or all of us with a BFP. :)

However, so much cramping, gassiness, on my end, not looking great. :shrug:

^ Waves to LLbean and Mommyjill--we're all 7dpo, according to our tickers. Hope to see one, two, or all of us with a BFP. :)

I thought those were good signs? I am on the same boat...the bloating especially towards the evening is unbelievable...and almost painfully so. Have been like that for 3 to 4 days now...AF due on the 4th

:happydance: yeah bfps all round would be great!!!!!!!!!!!

im so bloated .... and cant stop eating! and im not hungry??????:blush:

Still waiting to ovulate. Come ON already!

Still waiting to ovulate. Come ON already!

hahaha you think waiting to ovulate is bad? wait to the 2WW... lol

Hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT! :thumbup:

kymb - LOVE your tag line "and bacon (because everything tastes better with bacon) LOL! Love my bacon! I'm waiting for the BIG O now as well. Gotta go buy some OPKs pretty soon!

Elizabeth- Rock on girlie! Things are looking good. Come on BFP!!

Thanks, all! I never got a peak on my CBFM, so my ovulation date is a bit up for grabs... but it was somewhere between CD14 and CD17. Little tweaks to my FF chart will change it (EWCM? No EWCM?) from day to day, so all I know right now is that, yes, I ovulated somewhere. I'm either 4DPO or 6 DPO now, depending on my tweaking... jeez, this is enough to put a woman in the nuthouse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->