3DPO anyone else? symptoms?!

chimmi

Reaction score
Anyone else 3DPO like me? AF due 18th Sept. So bored of the wait already..! Trying not to synptom spot but its impossible not to! Argh

Aah I wish i was 3dpo I'm on CD4! Good luck to you hun, hang in there!

Haha I want to start testing but there is absolutely no point!

Ergh the early part seems to go quite fast! It's those last bloody two weeks! Lol

The wait is so boring! My boobs are sore though which is unusual for me... Or I have squeezed them so much "to check" and now they hurt haha

Haha I do that too! Squish them to check and then they hurt!!!

Yep they've been having a lot of squishing recently.
My nipples are like bullets and soo sore! Don't know why AF isn't due for 11 days..

Yep they've been having a lot of squishing recently.
My nipples are like bullets and soo sore! Don't know why AF isn't due for 11 days..

i'm right there with you! my AF is due the 17th! the wait is agonizing! i never test by boobs aside from when i'm checking so i don't know how sore they are at baseline?

I'm also 3DPO today with AF due on the 18th. I'm going to try not to test until the 16th or 17th. Not sure if I can do it. Or maybe I'll be too chicken to test because I don't want to see a BFN. No symptoms yet but the eggy is probably still swimming.

Anyone else 3DPO like me? AF due 18th Sept. So bored of the wait already..! Trying not to synptom spot but its impossible not to! Argh

Hi! I completely agree with you and the symptom spotting. I'm 4DPO and my AF is due on the 17th. The two week wait is complete torture... I want to start testing already! lol.

Stay positive and look forward to the little blessing coming soon!

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all. Lots of baby dust~ :hugs:

i am having non-stop cramping in my left ovary...i know it's too early to be a pregnancy symptom but i've had it since my o day. anyone ever heard of this?? i've never had it before! it's driving me crazy.

not as crazy as the TWW tho! i think this month is magical!

Nope I don't really get cramping except for AF..!
I did have sharp pains lower right when I coughed but someone worried ne that it is appendicitis..!

I am , AF due on the 18th.
Only been feeling sick after eating or drinking - even water.
Anyone else had this ?

I am , AF due on the 18th.
Only been feeling sick after eating or drinking - even water.
Anyone else had this ?

Nope not had that..! I'm currently feeling really sick but I've got a migraine.. boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->