3DPO - Cramping & CWCM - Did I Miss It?

Buttonsbabe86

Reaction score
Evening everyone,

I just wanted to know people's more experienced opinions please. My OH and I are trying for baby #2 and this is our first month TTC.

I am 3dpo and since ovulation until today I have had bad cramping, lower back pain, lack of appetite (unheard of for me) and a tiny bit queasy and today feeling faint and dizzy. Today I also experienced quite a lot of creamy mucus which looking online says ovulation might be coming, which can't be right as I used a clearblue advanced digital which confirmed ovulation on the 15th. OH and I did the baby dance the day before and 4 days before. Sadly he was away on ovulation day itself.

I know it is probably too early to show possible pregnancy symptoms, and probably just psychological, but the creamy discharge has thrown me. What are people's thoughts please? X

I’m not to far different from you I’m either 5/6dpo

I’ve only had cramping and twinging/short sharp pains

*fingers crossed* for us both!

That sounds like progesterone which is produced after you ovulate. The first few days after ovualtion I feel like that. For some reason my body takes a few days to settle down after ovulation and progesterone enters into my system. After about 5dpo all those symptoms go away for me from the progesterone, and if I'm pregnant, by 8-10dpo they will be back but different.

Oh! And I forgot to say creamy is normal after ovulation. Progesterone turns your CM that way, but keep an eye on it!

That sounds like progesterone which is produced after you ovulate. The first few days after ovualtion I feel like that. For some reason my body takes a few days to settle down after ovulation and progesterone enters into my system. After about 5dpo all those symptoms go away for me from the progesterone, and if I'm pregnant, by 8-10dpo they will be back but different.

Thank you, that is really helpful. Today I am 5dpo and like you said it is beginning to settle down for me. I am feeling a bit gutted as i think i was kind of hoping that someone might say that the cramping and pinching could be a sign of something. But my body seems to be doing what you say, so I will have to listen to your wise words and just be patient and keep my fingers crossed until testing day. Thank you for your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->