3DPO now 11DPO first TWW!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by tk2, Jun 3, 2011.

1. tk2

tk2 Well-Known Member

I'm 3DPO in a long cycle, this is my first 2ww properly trying.. anyone want to join in, and go crazy with me..:wacko::flower:

2. redbubble

redbubble Well-Known Member

Hi,

Im 3dpo in my 2nd cycle :)
    1st cycle of charting ans using opks & conceive+ though. Last cycle i relied (wrongly) on an app on my phone.
    OH had a VR at beginning of April and we havent had his SA back yet (got that in July) so we're hoping that it worked (although i decided to start trying anyway) lol

Good Luck & FX we both get a :bfp: xx

3. Pink Sunshine

Pink Sunshine Well-Known Member

Hey! I'm 4 dpo. It's my first cycle since our m/c in March. But, we are geared up and ready!:happydance:

4. RileysMommy

RileysMommy Well-Known Member

:dust:Hey Ladies, can I join in this tww. I am 3dpo today and driving my self crazy. Is 3dpo to early to feel symptoms. I have a headache 2 days now, cramping on and off, slight waves of sickness when im hungry, and a lot of gas sorry tmi. Am I going crazy or could it have actually worked this month? Please tell me i'm not nuts...lol

Sticky Baby Dust to us all....:dust:

5. tk2

tk2 Well-Known Member

Hey Ladies hadn't realised that there was a reply to my post and I had been away, when I got back the post was probably pushed all the way down.., have just been editing my profile and I saw that you guys joined in, am sorry I didn't see:flower:
    How are you all doing? I am 11 DPO now and did a test yesterday and was :nope: so waiting for AF, can already feel she's on her way, should be here by wednesday.. How are you ladies getting on?

xx