3DPO now 11DPO first TWW!

tk2

Reaction score
I'm 3DPO in a long cycle, this is my first 2ww properly trying.. anyone want to join in, and go crazy with me..:wacko::flower:

Hi,

Im 3dpo in my 2nd cycle :)
1st cycle of charting ans using opks & conceive+ though. Last cycle i relied (wrongly) on an app on my phone.
OH had a VR at beginning of April and we havent had his SA back yet (got that in July) so we're hoping that it worked (although i decided to start trying anyway) lol

Good Luck & FX we both get a :bfp: xx

Hey! I'm 4 dpo. It's my first cycle since our m/c in March. But, we are geared up and ready!:happydance:

:dust:Hey Ladies, can I join in this tww. I am 3dpo today and driving my self crazy. Is 3dpo to early to feel symptoms. I have a headache 2 days now, cramping on and off, slight waves of sickness when im hungry, and a lot of gas sorry tmi. Am I going crazy or could it have actually worked this month? Please tell me i'm not nuts...lol

Sticky Baby Dust to us all....:dust:

Hey Ladies hadn't realised that there was a reply to my post and I had been away, when I got back the post was probably pushed all the way down.., have just been editing my profile and I saw that you guys joined in, am sorry I didn't see:flower:
How are you all doing? I am 11 DPO now and did a test yesterday and was :nope: so waiting for AF, can already feel she's on her way, should be here by wednesday.. How are you ladies getting on?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"