3dpo testing 1/1/15! Symptom spot any1??

1moreforme

Reaction score
Okay- 3 almost 4 DPO!!

Testing 1/1/15 ( if I make it that long without poas!)

Anyone else want to join??

1-2 nothing except left over O cramping (left sided)
3 DPO possible sore-ish boobs? Could just be from me grabbing them every 5 seconds to see if they are sore!! Even tho I no it's so early! Slightly crampy- weird led cramps too, also very tired!

W ds we got a BFP our first month TTCing, I'm wondering if we did it again this time!!!

i am also 3 dpo today!!!! well im asuming i am as i dont temp, just going by my cervix being high and open and lots of cm

1-2 dpo i have felt nothing as expected
3dpo (today) feeling a bit crampy but that could be all the xmas food i ate yest lol. not really expecting much at the moment.

are you testing new years day?

i am also 3 dpo today!!!! well im asuming i am as i dont temp, just going by my cervix being high and open and lots of cm

1-2 dpo i have felt nothing as expected
3dpo (today) feeling a bit crampy but that could be all the xmas food i ate yest lol. not really expecting much at the moment.

are you testing new years day?

Yay!! Yes I'll be testing at night New Years eve... But I'm getting a bit upset bc today I checked my CM and it was low slightly firmer, still slightly open, but I had red cm... Like before AF.... Now I normally spot 1 week prior and upto AF so I'm already bummed... Only thing keeping me optimistic about it with DS I spotted from O to about 7dpo and then it trailed off and disappeared! So FXed for both of us!!!!

When will you be testing? And yes I'm cramping a bit as well

any updates 1morefor me???

im now 5 dpo and keeping track of symptoms but trying not too look too much into them.ive had times i thaught i was pregnant in the past only for af to arrive on time:dohh:

anyway just to update

4dpo mild period cramps all around, lots of clear discharge. also a weird thing that happened last night. i got into bed and my top gums started throbbing :shrug: then the gum around one of my teeth started radomly bleeding!!! not sure what this is about but seemed weird.also my heart feels like its beating hard in my chest

5dpo(today) lots of clear discharge. also very noticable period cramps. not to a point of being doubled over but they are noticable. my right boob has also started hurting underneith my armpit, sort of liked ive been working out and the muscle is sore.

i hope these symptoms are positive. even as im typing this im having achey dull pains in my lower back. im tempted to get a test and take it on new years too :blush: i keep running to the toilet hoping to see an implantation bleed but nothing yet!!! with ,my first i didnt find out till gone 6 weeks and she was unexpected so didnt symptom spot although i was at the drs a few weeks before as i was having crippling tight spasms in my lower tummy that i had to breath through. id compare it to a contraction in early labour. it stopped after about a week. i then got a uti and went to get meds and they done a test to check just to be safe and sure enough it was positive:dohh:

Wow that all sounds awesome!!! If only the next week could go faster! I'm literally having dreams of POAS but in most of my dreams I wake up before I see the test... It's such a tease!!!

Afm- I've been crampy and semi spotty (but the spotting was so so so minimal yesterday) so I assumed for sure I was out, then yestersay while I was in the shower, I noticed I had white pimply things on my nipples?? But they might still be there from my last pregnancy? But I just never noticed! I also noticed a small amount of white fluid come out of my nipple after me and dh DTD... Tmi? But it happened!! I then had a little flare of nausea, and some sharper cramping?? Sometimes I think it's all in my head!!!

But I also have that muscle soreness in my boobs you talked about! Mines like where my cleavage is? And also where the wire would hit under my book close to armpit? But only when I touch it!

Keep me posted!!!

That Sounds great!!! I have fingers crossed for us both!!! Would be great to get our bfp together!!! Keep me updated!! I sort of wish i had an implantation bleed.i dont spot mid cycle so if i did i know thats what it would be!!! :blush:

That Sounds great!!! I have fingers crossed for us both!!! Would be great to get our bfp together!!! Keep me updated!! I sort of wish i had an implantation bleed.i dont spot mid cycle so if i did i know thats what it would be!!! :blush:

That would be great if we got BFPs together!!

Yea I'm kind of thinking that's what mine was... I only really noticed it when I checked my cervix... And today I've had some bathroom issues haha and only noticed it after that... I'm now thinking I'm 7 DPO and not 6 DPO as I originally thought... It's taking everything in my not to test, I think I might test Tuesday morning, I no I can wait until then! Hahaa

You think you can hold out until New Years??

I'm a little further on in my 2ww than some of you ladies but thought I would join in because the wait is killing me! Im 11dpo and trying to wait until AF is due on the 31st! I haven't had many tell tale symptoms so far and now most of them seem to have disappeared. If anything I'm noticing things that I'm not getting that I usually do with AF. All in all I feel pretty normal.

0- felt a flutter in my tummy which I usually do at ovulation so I know I ovulated 2 days early and we BD everyday of fertile time up until this day.

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - nothing

3dpo - (I started getting a cold) feeling tired and had a restless night. I had the strangest dreams and I can remember them all. My bf commented on how 'sweet' I smelt down there (little bit tmi sorry) bbs are tender to touch but not usual firmness as usual at this time.

4dpo - wiped pink in the morning. Maybe too early for IB but is unusual. Watery CM and restless at night

5dpo- waking up at 3.30 and restless (awake at 5am), feeling nauseas in the evening. Couldn't even bring myself to drink a cup of tea. Cervix is reeeeeally high

6dpo- boobs still not as sore or firm as they usually are before AF. mild cramps, skin flaring up, tired.

7dpo- feeling far too normal... No signs of bfp or af?! No symptoms... woke up at 5am

8dpo - Christmas Day... Woke up feeling pregnant but they could have been Christmas spirit! Nipples itchy, peeing a lot! high cervix

9dpo - peeing a lot. up at 4am. Cramps more severe. Lower tummy feels tight when I stretch out.

10dpo - watery CM, High cervix, itchy nipples. Mild af like cramps. Strange dream

11dpo - cramps, really wet cm, woke up thinking AF had started. High cervix, soft... Really high... Open and wet. Boobs slightly tender but not firm or AF sore. Lower stomach still feels tight

Will wait out the next few days with fingers crossed update my symptoms and let you know what happens! :shrug:

Wow clairebear- all sounds promising!!!

I don't no if I can make it to 11dpo to test! I'm either 6-7 DPO and I'm ready to drive to the store and buy a test!

My spotting when I checked my cm was red now... But my boobs hurt way more then normal! And ice had some sharp cramps.... I have no clue what's going on! But I now that I will test first thing Tuesday morning at 8-9 DPO as I've had a BFP on 8dpo before.... We'll see!

Goodluck!

Thank you! This is my 2nd cycle ttc but we really try on the first one. It was only when AF came and I realised how disappointed I was that we took a more serious approach this month.

Let me know how test goes when you do! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too. X

Yea this is our first month TTC #2... I went into relaxed "whatever happens happens" now I wish I payed more attention and used OPKs... If this isn't our month I'll def try harder next month!

We just got so lucky with DS on our first try I just assumed we would this month too!! We shall see!! And yes you as well! Keep me posted!

Wow lol my mother just stunned me and my boyfriend. We walked into the kitchen and she is screwing her face up me. I asked what was wrong and she replies are you pregnant claire? Naturally I reply no as she has no idea we are trying. She said I looked like I had filled our in my lower tummy and have baggy eyes. She asked me to breath it in and i genuinely couldnt!! Haha either I've eaten far too much over Christmas or my mother has amazing baby radar!

Hahah so funny!! I woke up w cramping and red spotting yet again, and now it's stopped! My boobs hurt like whoa? I Have 0 spotting... I'm testing tonight! That's its!!!

I'm Considering a test tomorrow now. I'll be 13dpo... my mother has freaked me out. If you test let me know your result but don't feel disheartened if it's not bfp sweetie. Still early days x

I think I might hold off until tomorrow... If anything I'm only 9dpo... The tests I ordered will be here some time tomorrow... I think I'll wait until then, that and my DH said to wait it out a little more... I guess I'll listen to him haha

Here it is ladies. I got a bfp!!! So many tears of joy this morning!! I will stick around to hear how you ladies get on and if am able to get a photo uploaded I will. Not sure I quite believe it yet! Eeeek!! I'm Guna be a mumma!!

P's I am considering hiring my mother out as a baby predictor if anyone is interested!!

wow clairebear congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so happy for you!!! hoping to be joining you soon. im only 7dpo but feel im out.i dont know why but i have a feeling. the last few days i had some cramping and things but today nothing!! what were your symptoms around that time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->