3dpo testing 1/1/15! Symptom spot any1??

I'm a little further on in my 2ww than some of you ladies but thought I would join in because the wait is killing me! Im 11dpo and trying to wait until AF is due on the 31st! I haven't had many tell tale symptoms so far and now most of them seem to have disappeared. If anything I'm noticing things that I'm not getting that I usually do with AF. All in all I feel pretty normal.*

0- felt a flutter in my tummy which I usually do at ovulation so I know I ovulated 2 days early and we BD everyday of fertile time up until this day.

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - nothing

3dpo - (I started getting a cold) feeling tired and had a restless night. I had the strangest dreams and I can remember them all. My bf commented on how 'sweet' I smelt down there (little bit tmi sorry) bbs are tender to touch but not usual firmness as usual at this time.*

4dpo - wiped pink in the morning. Maybe too early for IB but is unusual. Watery CM and restless at night

5dpo- waking up at 3.30 and restless (awake at 5am), feeling nauseas in the evening. Couldn't even bring myself to drink a cup of tea. Cervix is reeeeeally high

6dpo- boobs still not as sore or firm as they usually are before AF. mild cramps, skin flaring up, tired.*

7dpo- feeling far too normal... No signs of bfp or af?! No symptoms... woke up at 5am*

8dpo - Christmas Day... Woke up feeling pregnant but they could have been Christmas spirit! Nipples itchy, peeing a lot! high cervix

9dpo - peeing a lot. up at 4am. Cramps more severe. Lower tummy feels tight when I stretch out.*

10dpo - watery CM, High cervix, itchy nipples. Mild af like cramps. Strange dream

11dpo - cramps, really wet cm, woke up thinking AF had started. High cervix, soft... Really high... Open and wet. Boobs slightly tender but not firm or AF sore. Lower stomach still feels tight*

I felt pretty normal hun. Main noticeable thing was the cramps. Mild af type and they came and went each day. I us ally have really sore boobs before AF and this cycle they haven't been full or half as sore. Just slightly tender to touch

i had cramps on and off the last few days, last night it was in my back alot, i felt really moody and tired and general pms symptoms, but today im feeling nothing!! i keep checking for an implantation bleed but nope,, just clear cm...fingers crossed

What I would let give to have clear cm :( I guess I should call the dr and have a check up... Bc this spotting every month is weird.... One dr told me it normal for some women, and I was that some.... But I just dont no!

Yup I tested at 7-8 DPO and then this morning at 8-9.... Bfn but that's without saying!

Woke up to red spotting when I wiped so I'm pretty sure it's pre AF spotting now, I'm not going to keep thinking its IB :(

Oh well on to the next!! AF is due this weekend, and I'll be way more prepared this time!

My mind is literally blown after this morning bfp. Just take it as it comes I guess... X

Congrats Claire!!!!! I knew it! I took a test this morning and bfn. I'm so confused but I know there's still plenty of time. I feel crazy sometimes because I have all these symptoms but not pos test. :(

Following as I'm testing NYE. Already taken 3 tests 9dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo, all BFN, but still hoping. The cramps are driving me crazy! :-(

Test day for me, BFN, I will be waiting for the witch to arrive. :-(

sorry to hear that cordelia. but until witch shows you still have a chance!!

im testing before the clock strikes the new year tonight!! im expecting a bfn as i will only just be 9dpo but hey ho, i may as well.i have another test to take in a few days time. im having alot of symptoms and hoping this isnt just a very off cycle.

my nippples have become super sore, bruised feeling but not the rest of my breast. im also having ewcm that switches to dry and then back again, today it is a bit whiter but still stretchy. my back and abdomen have had alot of dull cramping. im really hoping this is it!! anyone else testing before 12?

Sorry for the bfns...
Stay positive!!!

Afm- tested in am- I swear I see something on my wondfo but I feel like everyone says how they always have a false positive on those... I'll test again tonight! Still tiny bit of spotting... Hoping if this is a BFP the spotting stops soon!!!

Goodluck testing girls!!!

hey girls so i tested last night before midnight...im was only roughly 8dpo...9 today

first the test looked negative but when i checked it again when hubby got home about 15 mins later it was positive. we could both see it quite clear. i was a bit sceptical but hubby insisted i am pregnant and he can see it. well i left the test,celebrated the clock striking 12...came back and the test showed nothing again!!! hubby keeps saying that maybe the hormone isnt strong but it must have detected something to show up. ive used these tests in the past and negative was just clear negative, but this line was clearly there. well i took another test today( a few hours after the first ) and negative. i know im only 9dpo but im so confused. today from waking i have been really crampy and feeling heavy underneith. also my nipples are constantly hard and shooting pains through my breasts. i will go get another pack of tests tomorrow and try again. im really hoping the test did detect something.and it wasnt an evap as the line was clear pink!!

anyone else have any updates? happy new year !!!

Upsy_daisy1 it's still so early to test, wait a few more days & try again. Fx for you.

I tested again (whilst drunk & sad) last night, still BFN so I must be out this month. I would say the fact I am on CD 36 with no period is a good sign, but my little one has been bfing like crazy this week so that may have just delayed the witch.

I agree test again in a couple days! Your symptoms sound so promising!! I had a bfn at 8dpo FMU, 8DPO possible faint line at night, 9 DPO again possible faint line? Thought it's def an evap... Today, wondfo 2 lines (one very faint but pink), FRER BFP and CB digital BFP!!!

I'm shocked to say the least.... I was really counting myself out after all the spotting I've had! But I am still nervous bc of all the spotting, it has slowed so much, to like a very very light pink! And it was never enough to need a pad it was only when I went to the bathroom and wiped!

This is crazy!

Please keep us posted with your tests girls!!! Goodluck!!!

as i said on the other post...big congrats 1moreforme. sohappy for you and hope to be over in first tri soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"