3rd babies really are the most difficult to name!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I already have 2 boys: Earl Francis and Edward Stewart.

I'm really struggling. We are team yellow and I like to have a couple of each gender in mind so that when they arrive we can look and say 'yes, you're a .......' That's how the boy's names have been picked.

Finding 4 names, 2 boy and 2 girl, is proving so flippin' awkward. People keep expecting us to go for 'E' names for them, to go with the theme, but I worry that would be too much, or even if we don't go with an 'E' name then baby will grow up thinking that we ran out of ideas! :dohh:

Arghhhh.

Anyone got any tips about naming a 3rd+ baby? I'm really struggling! lol

P.s. we didn't set out thinking 'we'll give them both 'E' names', so it's not something I've thought about until now.

Emma
Elaine
Eloise
Elisha
Everlie
Elisabeth
Elsie
Erica
Ebony
Effie
Erin
Ester
Emelia
Ethel
Esme

Emmett
Ernest
Ewan
Elliott
Evan
Elma
Eamon
Elvis
Enrique
Emilio
Emmery
Eric
Ethan
Englebert

Go with what you feel is best, don't overthink it (easier said than done I know). If you like the name, put it on the table, regardless of initials :)

When we named ours I wrote out a list of first names and a list of middle names and gave it to OH. He chose what he liked from each, we put them in two bowls and pulled them out until we found a good combination. It was a fun game if nothing else! :)

Luckily our 3rd was a boy after 2 girls so it was a bit easier. I think we had run out of girl names we agreed on! I know how you feel with the 'theme' though. We have an A name, an I name and an O name. I sort of feel like we should have two more just to finish up the vowels. Haha!

I wouldn't stress over it, if it sounds good with Earl and Edward, go for it! :)

Lol my brothers and I were the A's until my sister came along and they couldn't agree on a name so she got a K name. :) So if you wanna switch it up, then by all means! Maybe do an E name for the middle name. Are there any names that are NOT E names that you like?

im hearing u! we are finding this one so difficult even more being team yellow again!

We chose quite unusual names for our first two so need an unusual one this time too x

I've named my next already :lol: Erin or Matthew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->