3rd Cycle, BFP at 15DPO

blinker86

Reaction score
My birthday is next Monday, the 20th, and I got the only thing that I wanted...a :bfp:! This is our 3rd cycle TTC, and I was convinced that it would be another BFN because I've had pretty much no symptoms since ovulation. I started temping this cycle though, and after a rise this morning, I was feeling a little more hopeful and followed through with my plan to test, and that second line was right there! I'm so excited and so nervous! I wanted to tell DH in a creative way, but I think I might have to throw that plan out the window because I'm not sure I can act normal and hold it in for any length of time. :laugh2:

I've had one pregnancy when I was a teenager, and I placed my son for adoption at that time. He will turn 13 next month. My biggest fear has always been that I would not be able to have children for whatever reason later in life when I was ready, so I pray that this little baby bean sticks!

https://i58.tinypic.com/mct2fa.jpg

Wow, Congrats !!! Such a beautiful story!! Adoption is a beautiful thing and you gave a family such an incredible gift!!! I Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and that you have a Nice sticky bean in there!!!

Thank you!! I was also adopted as well and have a great relationship with my birth mother now, so I know firsthand how great it can be!

Thanks, ladies! I have my first appointment with my doctor on May 7th and am waiting on a call to schedule an ultrasound before that. Time is moving so slowly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->