3rd day of OPK...day 13 of cycle still Neg!!!

I got a positive today on CD17 of a 29day cycle - keep testing!

I tested around 2:30ish and it was still neg. Not even a faint line that time. Test again later tonight. Im going to run out of tests soon so hopefully I get a positive soon. Since im having the EWCM we are going to BD tonight and pray for a miracle! lol I have to go to work and I'm freaking tired. Hope I can make it through my shift. Thank you everyone!!!

Ok...if I am not getting a positive what is up with the EWCM? I could wipe it off with a tissue today at times. Is it possible I missed my LH surge? Ive been testing since CD 13 and its CD 17 today so maybe I did the tests wrong or something but today I tried not to drink anything b4 I took the test and still neg...I figured I woulda had a positive. And my hubby is sleeping we were supposed to BD tonight. I just got home from work...Frustrated!!! :growlmad:

EWCM is a great indicator! If you are only testing once a day, you could have easily missed the surge. Just because you don't get a positive, doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Personally I think you started testing too early given the length of your cycle. This can leads to all sorts of frustration. I've been there. The most important thing is BDing. Especially once you start noticing EWCM. Keep testing until you run out of tests. If you don't get a BFP this month, start charting temps and testing 2x a day next month. That might help.

WHoo hoo!!! lol Do you think I should retest a lil bit later to be sure??? My mail lady just dropped off my thermometer too. Whoo hoo!!! lol So if it is positive that means I should ov in like 24-36 hrs right?? SO BD tonight and then a couple days after???

I knew you would get a positive!!! Yes, do another test, but don't get upset if it isn't positive. Your surge might already be on it's way down now. Yes, BD tonight and tomorrow for sure and even the day after! GOOD LUCK!

Yeah the line started to get lighter over the day...tested 2 other times and still got a line just not as dark as the first one. Thank you for putting up with all my questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->