3rd early miscarriage today all have been at 5 weeks.

I had two miscarriages one after the other so I can imagine how you must be feeling.

I hope you get your sticky soon

Hi girls. I got my blodd results for anticardiolipin and lupus anticoagulant, both negative, so I dont have sticky blood syndrome. currently awaiting results for karotyping on both my partner and myself. I also am pre thyroid ( have elevated tpo and tsh levels) I am thinking that this is possibly the reason although when Ive brought it up with my gp and and 2 fertility experts they say this couldnt be the cause..thought there is some literature out there and studies which do demonstrate a link.
and so the waiting game continues............

i hope u get sum answers huni, i wish u loads of luck with ur next pregnancy x x

big hugs hon - hope you get some answers and helpful info x

I'm so sorry too. I've had 2 miscarriages. But there is one piece of good news. If you conceive within 6 months of a miscarriage you have a much better chance of a healthy pregnancy! This is a UK study that has just been published this year. I wish I'd known before. My second miscarriage was last New Year's Day. I've been depressed since then so didn't get my act together, we didn't bd at the right time. Now we've been trying with perfect timing for 3 months, no luck so far. I'm sending you babydust. Just remember your body is primed now! I know it doesn't help take your pain away but I really wanted you to know about this important research. x

So sorry, and know how you are feeling, i had 4 m/c under 6 weeks last year. They did a sperm analysis on my husband and her has abnormal sperm morphology. My doctore thinks my body is implanting embryos that are not normal because of the sperm and can't distinguish between a good and bad embryo.

Have you had anything like that. I guess they don;t usually test t=for that in a sperm test unless you are doing LVF, but they are starting to recognise it being an issue related to recurrent early miscarriage.

I'm sorry for your losses mandy. All five of my m/c's happened betwee 5-6 weeks. I was diagnosed (this year) with low progesterone and I also now take prometrium 2 days after I ovulate for 12 days. I also have hypothyroid (which can contribute to m/c) so I'm on a low dose med for that as well. I also have been found to have an "unidentified" blood clotting disorder which is actually NOT rare so I'll start heparin 6 weeks after conception. Hopefully you'll get some answers VERY soon!

So sorry for your losses, I had 2 early mc's last year but started taking low dose aspirin after my 2nd loss and I'm now 37 weeks. Has anyone offered you aspirin? I was 5 weeks both times too x

Hi,
I also had a series of early miscarriages 5/6 weeks. I had my thyroid checked and was told it was normal. After research I found my levels were too low but that many doctors go by old guide lines. For ttc you want your thyroid to be between 1 and 1.5. 2 is ok but if you are 3/4 many doctors will say you are fine.
I have my thyroid under control now and but am older and am having chemical pregnancies:cry: I think it is a mix of old eggs and sperm so we will keep trying. As someone mentioned your partners sperm quality can have an effect on the embryo.
Also an under-active thyroid can cause issues with progesterone.
CW

Hi just been reading over this thread again.. Thankyou all fir replying.. I started iui 2 weeks ago. Currently in the 2 week wait.. I was advised to put ttc on hold since the last m/c in November.. Did a lot of reading on b&b, surfed the net bought a few books.. And realised through digging a bit deeper that hypothyroidism and elevated thyroid antibodies can hinder fertility.. One visit to understanding , caring Gp later and I am being dose escalated on thyroxine, currently on x50mcgs of thyroxin. I have started myself on b by aspirin., taking conception vitamin that contain selenium which it's thought reduces thyroid antibody levels.so I shouldfind out soon if it's been successful.. Hope you guys are all doing well..xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->