3rd go and for once the right time!!!!

A lot of people report high and closed... But apparently cervical position means nothing

AF came this morning! :nope: ah well try again in 2 weeks !

Trust me the two weeks will come around fast xxx

Sorry to hear that, like I said what we decided to do, was for us, we as lesbians its a little harder for us to get pregnant by other means, so charting charting n more charting are a must. It's hectic. But don't forget to have fun! Good luck m baby dust to you

Trying again next week, this time I am going to put about 5ml of conceive plus in H first and let it warm up. She does have much CM and I had only been putting in 1ml or less before the baby juice went in. Read online for the conceive plus reviews that the women use the applicators to put it in but I have 100 5ml syringes lol so will use one of them. I am thinking that it will allow the spermies to swim where they are meant to be if there is lots of concieve plus in there for them.

Debating whether to add some to them in the tub??? I could even add the 5ml to them then put the lot in. But my thinking is that if it's in her first them it will make her lesbian fanny more sperm friendly lol. I told her she has a hostile lesbian fanny lol!!!! But in all seriousness which way round??

1 - 5ml concieve plus in her for 15 mins while the baby juice liquefies
2 - 5ml in the tub with the babies

Which one?

It takes about 10 mins for the concieve plus and sperm to completely mix which is fine as she will stay on the bed for 30mins after.

Roll on next week!!!

Her temperatures have gone mad, she dropped on Sunday when she came on then now they have gone high - post ovulation high - why???? Proper strange and don't know why! Never done this before??? I made her poas this morning as I said oh even though u came on may be you are preg!? Not to be. But temps are much higher than usual.

Xx

Trying again next week, this time I am going to put about 5ml of conceive plus in H first and let it warm up. She does have much CM and I had only been putting in 1ml or less before the baby juice went in. Read online for the conceive plus reviews that the women use the applicators to put it in but I have 100 5ml syringes lol so will use one of them. I am thinking that it will allow the spermies to swim where they are meant to be if there is lots of concieve plus in there for them.

Debating whether to add some to them in the tub??? I could even add the 5ml to them then put the lot in. But my thinking is that if it's in her first them it will make her lesbian fanny more sperm friendly lol. I told her she has a hostile lesbian fanny lol!!!! But in all seriousness which way round??

1 - 5ml concieve plus in her for 15 mins while the baby juice liquefies
2 - 5ml in the tub with the babies

Which one?

It takes about 10 mins for the concieve plus and sperm to completely mix which is fine as she will stay on the bed for 30mins after.

Roll on next week!!!

Her temperatures have gone mad, she dropped on Sunday when she came on then now they have gone high - post ovulation high - why???? Proper strange and don't know why! Never done this before??? I made her poas this morning as I said oh even though u came on may be you are preg!? Not to be. But temps are much higher than usual.

Xx

I would pick the first option as it needs time to do it's thing while inside her. I think if you put it in the tub with the sperm it may make it too thick for them to swim in. Just my opinion :)

I never tracked my temp. I just tracked CM, used my days, and clear blue. Does your temp decrease b4 ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->