3rd miscarriage after hearing healthy heartbeat

May55

Reaction score
:cry: Im a wreck. 15 months of ttc and 2 losses in that time... I heard my babys heartbeat on Tuesday... 156, a sound burned in my mind... on wednesday i couldnt find it anymore... or thursday.. Was seen and ultrasound showed no heartbeat.. 8 weeks 1 day... I really thought this time wed be ok... after an ultrasound last week with a baby measuring perfectly and a strong heartbeat i thought this is it, we will get our rainbow baby, and now all i have is a kick in the stomach. :cry: I dont know how to get through it this time.. last miscarriage was in October, the one before that was before my son, and I was 13 weeks...Life is so fucking unfair:cry::cry:

I am very sorry. I am in the same position. Have one DD who is nearly 3, then a miscarriage at 9&3 (8&3) in November. Another miscarriage at 8 weeks (with baby measuring 4-5 in March). This time I had 5 scans starting from 6 weeks. Baby was measuring 4 days behind but then caught up. Hb was always above 170 and then at 10&4 I was told baby stopped growing at 10 weeks.

I know women tend to think there is some issue with them, but I read that half of unexplained losses have to do with the man. My OH has low morphology (6%) which is associated with DNA fragmentation. I think this could be the reason for us. I am also going for tests.

I know our dreams are being snatched away, but the sad reality is that this pregnancy could never make it. Sth was seriously seriously wrong. It's awful and what's even more awful is that modern medicine often doesn't know what's wrong.

And while I obviously would rather not have got pregnant or had a miscarriage at 3 weeks before I knew, this may be easier physically and emotionally than a miscarriage later on when we are even more attached. I was nearly 11 weeks so it was a huge shock for me :( and after seeing the hb and being so close to 12 weeks I was starting to feel hopeful :(

Big hugs xxx

I'm so sorry, ladies. It's gut wrenching to lose something so precious. I lost mine over a year ago at 10 weeks. I think about my baby every day. I heard their heartbeat and was measuring great, too. Baby was just in the wrong place and died.

I hope you are able to grieve and take care of yourself. It's a process, and I'm sure having multiple miscarriages takes its toll.

I'm so sorry hun :(
I've had 3 miscarriages and each time it was a few days after i heard the heartbeat.
never give up hope xx

HUGS. I had the same thing happen with Wylder. We saw him and he was fine with a HB and then he was gone. :(

I hate hearing " once you hear the HB, its ok"...umm, no its not. :cry:

Thanks ladies. I went through the miscarriage this weekend with the help of Misoprostol and it was a terrible experience :( I have taken this medication for my previous 2 miscarriages and it was bad but never this bad..this was exactly like labour.. without the pressure of the baby comming down. It went on for 7 hours of me not being able to have any second of comfort, in tears, and jsut had to keep moving. I had 2 hours of sleep that night, went to bed 4am woke up at 6am to a gush of water and passed my little angel :( Im just devastated... PCOS means this could be another year before I get pregnant again if i did want to try.. its just weighing on me so much this time i dont even know how to cope

I'm so sorry.
I went through 3 miscarriages. 2 of them were second trimester miscarriages (between 17 and 18 week both times) and happened in under a year and it's incredibly painful.

Life is not fair. It's not right that our children were taken away from us before we've had a chance to even say hello. Whoever said it's fine after you hear the heartbeat, it's not. I heard my baby's heartbeat, and even saw the baby move during my last pregnancy, and yet I'm here. Childless.

Hell hath no fury like a Mother ripped away from her child. We can say "Oh, it just wasn't meant to happen." Or "It must've happened for a reason."
But the fact of the matter: That doesn't help at all. This is a difficult thing to go through, one that makes many people question whether or not they could handle it again. But Humans are peculiar. Our resistance, defiance and outright stubbornness can pull us through many, many things.

I'm sorry to hear that you suffer from PCOS. I can't imagine going through that, but there's is still hope. Reach out and look for support, wherever you may find it. sometimes it's hard getting out of bed in mornings, wondering "Where do I even go from here?". I felt so empty, and lonely, but the one person who matters most to me told me something very important.

There is nowhere to go except Forward.

No one expects you to make it through leaping and bounding, or running. Moving forward can be one excruciating step at a time, but you WILL move forward when you're ready. And when that time comes, you have to let yourself move on.
Remember, moving on does NOT mean you have to forget.

You are a woman. You are beautiful, you are powerful, and you can survive this.
Never give up on creating life. There's a reason they call the process a "Miracle".

I'm so sorry.
I went through 3 miscarriages. 2 of them were second trimester miscarriages (between 17 and 18 week both times) and happened in under a year and it's incredibly painful.

Life is not fair. It's not right that our children were taken away from us before we've had a chance to even say hello. Whoever said it's fine after you hear the heartbeat, it's not. I heard my baby's heartbeat, and even saw the baby move during my last pregnancy, and yet I'm here. Childless.

Hell hath no fury like a Mother ripped away from her child. We can say "Oh, it just wasn't meant to happen." Or "It must've happened for a reason."
But the fact of the matter: That doesn't help at all. This is a difficult thing to go through, one that makes many people question whether or not they could handle it again. But Humans are peculiar. Our resistance, defiance and outright stubbornness can pull us through many, many things.

I'm sorry to hear that you suffer from PCOS. I can't imagine going through that, but there's is still hope. Reach out and look for support, wherever you may find it. sometimes it's hard getting out of bed in mornings, wondering "Where do I even go from here?". I felt so empty, and lonely, but the one person who matters most to me told me something very important.

There is nowhere to go except Forward.

No one expects you to make it through leaping and bounding, or running. Moving forward can be one excruciating step at a time, but you WILL move forward when you're ready. And when that time comes, you have to let yourself move on.
Remember, moving on does NOT mean you have to forget.

You are a woman. You are beautiful, you are powerful, and you can survive this.
Never give up on creating life. There's a reason they call the process a "Miracle".

This is lovely... these are the words us ladies need to hear xx

thank you so much...I have been having such a terrible week...i just cant sleep, i cant stop thinking about it all time has just slowed down.. I needed this today, so much.. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->