3rd month TTC, I need a de-stresser

88stone

Reaction score
I'm thinking of options since I'm feeling down this month (not much trying due to my boyfriend being tired from work and slight friction rash he got). Still waiting for AF in two days. But I'm thinking about trying acupuncture to help destress and maybe to help fertility. Thoughts?

Yup, I am with you. Acupuncture has dual benefits when it comes to TTC. It can boost your fertility as well as it has very relaxing effect that is much needed in TTC period. If stress levels are high, FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) and or Prolactin levels can be high. These high levels prevent you from getting pregnant. Your body realises that you are too stressed to have a successful pregnancy. Just lowering the stress levels in the body with acupuncture can be effective.

Either way, it won’t hurt to take a chance. However, it could be time consuming and keep in mind that this is not quick fix fertility intervention. No doctor will tell you to stop all other treatments and focus on acupuncture exclusively. However, it can certainly make your body ready to accept pregnancy by creating a healthy and balanced environment. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->