3rd period since my ectopic in worst pain in my life :(

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all i can not believe that the :witch: got me today :cry: i am cycle day 29 which is the shortest cycle i have had in my life, i am only 13DPO i was due tomorrow but wasn't even expecting it to turn up then my cycles are usually 37+ sometimes even 6months between them because my PCOS, since i had my ectopic my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter.

i used my fertility monitor and ovulation test sticks this month and i ovulated on 18th on Day 16... i dunno what to think, even though this is the first time ever my period has been early i am in the worst pain of my whole life, i gave birth without painkillers and this is more painful, i took some painkillers but they are not yet taking effect, the bleeding isn't very much as well but it is hell.... :cry:

anyone else suffered this?

my ectopic wasn't dealt with with surgery they gave me 2 doses of methotrexate.:cry:

my boys are still in bed and all i can think is i am mega tired but can't sleep as in too much pain. last few days been feeling really sick, been extremly tired last week.

Lynne, you must get yourself to hospital asap if u are in that much agony hun!
Very occasionally the shot does not work fully and a little of the pregnancy is left inside the tube. This could be the reason u are in agony and it cannot be left as its very dangerous for you.

I had my entire tube removed with the pregnancy so i have had no issues but i have heard of a few women who end up needing surgery after the shot :-(

good luck and let me knw how u get on xxx

i contacted doctor and said no way it was that because had so much Methotrexate and scans and checks that everything is clear just told me to take painkillers and basically get on with it, i thought i was wasting thier time anyways. got a lap and dye next month anyways to check to endo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->