3rd pregnancy after 2 m/c how common would a third m/c be??

mrs m25

Reaction score
Hi all,

As in the title, I have had 2 very early m/c I am now pg again- no other children. How common would it be to have a third m/c and is there anyone that has had 2 and had a normal pregnancy?

M25 - I can relate to this. I had 2 m/cs last year, one at about 6/7 weeks and the second at 8. I'm pregnant again and am now 13w3d with no issues. I saw the baby at my 12 weeks scan and it was doing well.

I know the fear and the worry all too well. :) My best advice is to honestly try and live your life day by day and keep the worry as far away as you can. Easier said than done, right? Lol! Don't over-Google it. That will make you crazy.

Just keep some positive vibes near. :D *HUGS* Congrats on the new pregnancy and I wish you the best!

I've also had 2 early miscarriages. I have a private scan booked tomorrow and I should be just over 10 weeks. Very scared but hopeful all is well!

Hi I suffered two mmc's in the last few months and this is hopefully third time lucky for me too. Everything is going well so far. I had my scan yesterday and baby was measuring 7+3 which is great cos it's already developed past my "danger zone". My angels didn't make it past 7 weeks.
I'm hoping it's the same for you? Will you be getting an early scan?

Congrats on your pregnancy. Like u i had 2 previous miscarriages. One at 7 weeks and the 2nd at 9. I'm now 7 weeks again. My epau has been great. They gave me an early scan at 6 weeks and everything looked good which was very reassuring. I'm getting another at 9 weeks then the usual scan at 12. If u contact your nearest early pregnancy unit, they may b able to offer u an early scan too which might help u to relax a little xxx

Hi I had 2 miscarages then went on to have my son straight after then my daughter. Its tough after you have experianced multiple miscarages, its always scary going for scans etc (I had a MMC) but you can & will go onto having a healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I also have had 2 m/c in a row and now 6+3 weeks pregnant, both mine never developed past 6 weeks, so I'm a little nervous, I might get an early scan to find out as both mine were mmc at 9 and 12 weeks. But I do feel different this time more symptoms and lovely dark positive hpt, last time they were faint till 6 weeks so fx. Hope everything goes well and we all get the sticky beans we all long for...
I've also given up caffeine, chocolate, fizzy, sweeteners, and trying to do everything i can, also taking half a low dose aspirin along with all my vitamins. So in my head I can say I really did try my best to keep this baby.. I think ive over googled.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->