3rd pregnancy and completely fatigued never known anything like it

Angel17

Reaction score
I have a 3 year old and a 9 month old baby boy so I'm tired anyway and my boy only started sleeping through couple of weeks ago but just few days ago I was hit by an exhaustion I've never known! I went to Gp 2 weeks ago and had bloods done as I said I was tired and in my last pregnancy I did have low iron level but they have come back normal. Wondering whether to go back to doctors tomorrow? I can't get enough sleep, my whole body hurts, I'm exhausted beyond words and been in floods of tears! I moved to a new area 8 weeks ago so I'm alone except my other half and he is good but he can only do so much he has to work. I have no family around here at all and have loads back home but never expected to get pregnant and was looking forward to settling in but now I hate it here even though it lovely and I wanted to love here but I miss everyone back home and cry a lot now! This whole early pregnancy is really getting to me I'm sick and tired literally! Any advice to get through next few weeks! By way this Baby is loved and wanted although unexpected I loved kids and we are happy just shocked and exhausted.

I have no advice for you but i am exhausted and hormonal as well.
Both of my pregnancies have been completely exhausting through the 1st tri. Hang in there. :)

I was like this and also found out pretty early but from weeks 4 onwards i feel like i can sleep but its never enough.my iron levels are fine and doc checked me over and scanned me and found i am having twins.i also have a 3 year old which in itself can be toring too so you having a 9 month old too i can only imagine how tired you must be. The only thing thats been heloing me have been going to bed as soon as my son does and if poss have a nap.i would possibly speak to docs about how your feeling because as we all know hormones can be crazy and if your feeling pretty low you cpuls end up getting depressed which will make it worse for you.i hope you do feel better soon xxx

I think in my first pregnancy I just rested a lot. Now that we have 1.5 year old and a 3 year old that is not always possible. I find if I don't rest when my body tells me to. I feel so tired I can barely move. Some parts of the pregnancy I have had more energy than others. Surprisingly I think I have been a bit more energetic the last couple of weeks despite my huge tummy. Today I am wiped out but we had a long weekend that included traveling, visiting and a trip to Ikea. Mooving is exhausting in itself so it might have been that combined with pregnancy that has exhausted you. I dont tend to get all that emotional in pregnancy unless I am over tired, then I start falling to bits and everything seems to be wrong. Not sure I could survive moving and pregnancy at the same time. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

Thanks everyone! Just hanging in the there and so exhausted still but see a light at the end of the tunnel ��! I had a good day last Saturday lol but most days are just dragging on and on! Think once my energy comes back howpfully second trimester like my first two then I will be fine! And I've seen a scan I will feel better for it. Thanks ! I had bloods done again yesterday so just waiting on it all.

Completely normal..... I was soooooooo beyond exhausted when I was pregnant with my fourth. I just cried and stressed and slept and ate allllllll the time. That was like 6 whole months of the pregnancy. Haha. I'm so glad that one's over. He's a perfect baby and worth every second. In fact, I didn't even remember how awful it was until this post reminded me.

You'll get through it!!!!!! Your baby will be worth all of this, as you know twice over already!

I've had to stay off work due to exhaustion- my iron is fine but my blood pressure is low. Maybe it's that? Try and get plenty of fluids x

Thats how my mum knew she was pregnant with me. She thought "I just feel so exhausted, I haven't felt like this since I was pregnant.... oops"

Exhaustion is terrible, try and get naps where you can and rest as much as you can even if it means letting the 9 month old make a mess whilst you lie on a cushion on the floor for a few minutes here there, it should ease by the end of first tri hopefully :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->