3rd pregnancy early bump??

sherrie123

Carson, Kai, Jaxon <3
Reaction score
hi :flower: i am a little over 7 weeks with baby number 3 and feel like im already starting to show. Clothes definatley alot more snug and belly feels i dunno, firmer?? :shrug:

did any of you show quicker with your third pregnancy than with any of your others? i didnt show until i was about 16 weeks with my first and around the same with my second.

I was convinced I was showing much earlier with my third but my boss didn't make an official announcement at work until I was 19 weeks and even then some people were like "I had no idea" but I had this huge baby bump.

I'm coming up 12 weeks and I definatly have a clear little bump now. Started as a squishy bloat bump around 7 weeks. I stopped being able to fit into my normal jeans by 9 weeks. Love my little pot belly though :) with my son I was around 15 weeks before I had a bump and with my angel daughter I was about 13 weeks. So guess for me it is true that it shows earlier each time.

Yep, I'm on my 3rd and by week 7 my bloat was unreal, people keep hinting about it obviously guessing I'm pregnant. I'm 9 weeks now and the bloat is starting to give way, at least higher up my stomach, now I have a mix of little bump and bloat on my lower abdomen, I look like I did around 13 weeks with my 2nd and 16 weeks with my 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->