3rd pregnancy feel awful haha looking for advice please

wfc3

Reaction score
I have 2 boys my first I felt sick maybe twice had a great pregnancy, second hardly felt sick either but had awful spd at 2 months till the end, this time I feel sick everyday can't finish my dinner and I've had pains in the middle of my tummy and some underneath and feel tired all the time hoping for a girl but I bet it's a boy again haha, feel like I have no energy how were your pregnancies

Congratulations! This is my third two, I have one of each currently, the pregnancies for me were really no different at all. I carried the same way , I didn't get bigger with either one. I had pretty persistent sickness until 12-14 weeks with all the pregnancies, if this one follow suits it'll be back again neither the end! Only difference I've noted with any of the pregnancies has been this time around I have awful under the scan rashes/acne on my face, I never even had it like this as a teen!

I was blotchy about a week ago and just been sick never been sick with my pregnancies this is a first feel dreadful, congratulations to you :)

This is my third pregnancy (i have a boy and a girl) and i feel way worse this time. I also noticed sciatica, round ligament pain and the pelvic pain much sooner too. Hang in there!!

Hey! I’m pregnant with number three as well :) I have a boy and a girl.. my pregnancies were really different. With my son I had a bit of nausea that was it, with my daughter I had full blown all day sickness from 8 weeks - 16 weeks. I had severe SPD, it was a troubled pregnancy from day one, I was crazy hormonal - my skin was terrible! I was always shouting and crying �� everyone said it was double female hormones cursing through my veins but who knows lol.. I was team yellow so had to wait til birth to find out. She was so different to my sons pregnancy though. I know it’s all old wives tales but they were all true for me lol xxx

Oh my you had it tough, I tried to eat a salt and vinegar snack a Jack's but had to throw it away lol, feel sick all the time can eat salt and vinegar crisps though but in the evening, can't seam to eat hot food I start then just feel sick just managed to eat cheese and crusty bread and I was fine, have felt awful again today it's all new to me didn't have this with my other two haha, had awful spd with my second from 2 months it tool me half hour just to walk 10mins lol

Congrats :)

This is my third and I also have 2 boys! So far all my pregnancies in the early stages have all been different! This one has hit me a lot harder then the other 2 (I have really bad Nausea in the evenings) but I have a feeling its another little boy - which I would be happy with! A little girl would be the icing on the cake as this is 100% our last baby!

How far along are you?xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy.

I’m on my third (have one girl and one boy already) and had very mild nausea with them. This time round I have been nauseous and sick since 5 weeks and now 17. At 12 weeks I couldn’t take any more so got medication from my gp.

My husband did all the work for about 8 weeks as I couldn’t do anything. And bed early.

Same as me this is our last well my son was meant to be haha would love a girl in not sure about 7 weeks but could be anything haha I took test about a week ago it said 3+ my last period was from 23rd March I think

Oh no horrible I've felt so bad everyday waiting on hearing from midwife for first appointment I have one son on boxing day and I think this one due about the 27th but hope I'm wrong and it's middle of January lol

This is my second (not counting angels), and it has been exactly like my daughter. Sick, sick, sick, starting at around 6 weeks. It started easing up a little at 8 weeks, but it still comes in the evening a lot and yesterday I was miserable all day long (10w2d today). I'm looking forward to the morning sickness going away in the 2nd tri.

I was VERY sick with my 1st. This time I am sick again but not as bad. The one thing that truly helps me is ginger/lemon tea. I thinly slice ginger, boil it for a few minutes, add lemon and honey and then let it cool. I also cannot have hot food. And yogurt helps me feel better in the morning. Also, I cannot let myself get hungry. Constant light snacking is my only hope to be able to keep down anything past 3pm. But sometime I cant keep that down either. Good luck to you. Sounds like a girl to me! haha! I'm hoping this one is a boy. DD I was sooooooooo sick and this time is better. Fingers crossed for that wives tale to be true!

Mine is the opposite from my last two as well, I don't hardly feel sick and when I do it's right before bed with very minor symptoms where is my last two I was sick really bad andhad every pregnancy symptom you could think of lol. I also have two boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->