3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

looks great huni was just looking back at all my poas photos and your FRER is maybe a smidge darker than my afternoon tests at this point! xx

Are you having your scan thru NHs or did u book a private one?

Well my result off beta from 12dpo was only 32mlu ;/

Am not too fussed as I know they say on 14dpo there range is 50-100mlu so that would fit if it doubles ! Am going for another beta in 2 hours ! So it will be exactly 48hours between each one hoping for a higher result :) x

Pcct - it will be at the clinic think they do them at 7weeks! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Lovely line! My betas were similar with Sidney at 12dpo, so don't worry about that! As long as t doubles, which it certainly looks like it has, if not more!!!

Your tests are certainly darker! My fmu tests weren't as dark as my evening tests!

With my dd my hcg was 55mlu at 15dpo so small number is okay it's how it doubles right ? Pma! X

Yes it's how it doubles that's the important rhing- did they give you a form to get them re-done? Have you called today to see if results are in?

Yeah posted above it was only 32mlu at 12 dpo

Going for bloods at 3 today !!! Exactly 48hours after 1st one ,
Hoping and praying they are high !

If u compare my frer from 12 dpo and today there is a big difference !

Gunna chill out now can't do anything apart from sit back and wait ! Xxx

Wow tests are going really dark now!! My guess is U defo have bill
And Ben snug in there new home 2 little twins :) as they say buy one get one free :) u lucky girl :dance:

With my beta number so low at 12dpo I reckon just bill or Ben got snuggly

Will find out in 3 weeks arghhhh so long too wait ! X

I didn't see that :dohh:

Mine at 14dpo were 223 then 3 days later 715- everything crossed your number has doubled or more :flower: I'm sure it will with the strength of the test from 2 days ago :)

I wouldn't say your number is low as you were only 12dpo that's so early!

Thanks Hun !

Was hoping for it too be higher ! But clinic said that's fine she said they want anything from 18-44 at 12dpo so I suppose it okay !

Keeping my toes crossed for today's beta will have too wait till Friday for results tho arghh! Am so impatient ! X

I was impatient waiting for mine too damn nhs lol!
Yes your beta is in range for 12dpo sounds absolutely fine Hun :)

I thought it would be higher but 32 is good for 12 dpo!!! Fx it doubles nicely!!! Congrats!

Hey hun, i wanted to swing by and say CONGRATULATIONS again, but also to point you in the direction of this website: www.vasapraevia.co.uk. With this being an IVF pregnancy you fall into one of the risk groups and also with it perhaps being twins that's another risk group. I am only telling you because i wish so hard every day of my life that someone had told me. Loves!!! xxxx

(more than happy to answer any questions!! Or PMs!)

Huni your numbers are fine we all start at 0 so think how long it can take to get to 32! The number means nothing it's all about the progression and the doubling rate and by those tests you are progressing beautifully xx

Thanks ladies well I thought that I had bad cramps 8dpo so that must off been implantation and if a number starts at 3 it will take a while too get going !!!

Had bloods done now going too ring up tmro late afternoon see if there back !

Just testing with ics now don't think frer or superdrug can go much further haha!
Xxx

:haha: yeah my super drug couldn't get any darker from 18dpo lol
I didn't get beta so don't really no much bout them :shrug: if my test got darker think tha was gd enough for me :D until scan time that was lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->