3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

Sausages - I know what vasa prévia is sorry you experienced it !!!
Touch wood my pregnancy goes smoothly I'll be monitored very carefully I had poly hyramios with my dd and caused severel problems my plancenta was also in buts when it was removed I had an emergency section
If I get poly again I'll b having a section if it's twins I'll defo v having one !
Thanks tho xx

My ic's went super dark so I'm sure yours will soon :)
Fx'd for your next beta :hugs:

Thank ladies :) what a nerve wracking time u was no where near as nervous when I was pregnant with Lillah jeeeezzz!!

Can't believe your 26 weeks screna crazy how fast time goes sometimes ! X

Huzzah for knowing about it!! I wish i had.

Yeah, i don't blame you for wanting a repeat c-section if it's twins!!! EEK! lol! :D

Sauagages - am sorry for you what too go through though , it is a very rare condition as well xxxx

Time does fly! Crazy I'll be meetin her in about 14 weeks :)
So much more nerve wracking after Ivf! I didn't chill out until after 12weeks and then still nervous to this day :dohh: Ivf and pregnancy is a whole different ball game isn't it!

I know its hard not to worry but everything will be fine! I went and got my photo I sent my sister of my 14dpo tests not sure I uploaded them to my thread I stopped testing after this but I reckon they looking almost identical to your IC and FRER and as I said maybe yours is a smidge darker! x

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 12
scerena- do you have a name for her yet ? is your bump getting big or is it tiny ?

Gemma- thanks for that sweetie that's reassuring :)

gemma when did you have your 1st scan i dont know weather too book a private one before my clinc one i know that CARE where iam dont scan till 7-8week think am too impatient for that hehe!!!

Most clinics don't scan until 7-8 weeks b/c of wanting to see hb ... Earlier than that will only tell if 2 or 1... May cause more worry also :)

No probs missus :) I had a scan at 6 weeks at the EPU in my local hospital because of cramping and spotting but my official scan with the fertility clinic was 8 weeks xx

thank you ladies with lillah i had a scan i 5 weeks and it showed sac was in right place and yolk but that was it cant remember if i was 7 or 8 week before i had a viability scan :0

i need too build some patience !!

did any off you ladies have like scratchy pains in just above yout ' fu fu' bone ?
they dont hurt there just strange like someones scratching me from the inside lol x

Hey I had my scan at 6 weeks clinic normally do them between 6-7 I got mine at 6 due to tubal factors I think most people get there first scans around then .. Not long to go hang in there :)

I didn't have that scratch feeling... But can tell u am having it now :haha: feels like baby scratching to get out :rofl:

PCCT- hahaha!!! i remember those feelings well when i was your stage with lillah literally beated up from the inside! ha even when their born you still get imaginary kick feelings strange haha! :)

Aw wow really! I think am going to miss the kicks n wiggles :(

Lovely line :)

Mine was 6 weeks 3 days and we saw a heartbeat :) try hang on if you can will be so much more worth it :hugs:

We have one name in mind though which hasn't changed :) yeh bump is getting bigger- I'm not massive at all but I'm quite "neat" as everyone says but I'm sure that will change soon...

Screna- aww I hope you stay nice and near easy too get you weight off then !!

Hope scan date hurries the hell up !!!! Arghhh! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->