• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd time lucky!

cerilou.. i burst into tears with happiness for you!!! Congratulations girl!!! So so so pleased for you.. hoping i will join you soon... fingers crossed eh!you've given me hope it might happen for me...

Enjoy and try not to worry too much- you are right to be cautious but just remember pms is a powerful thing and try to be optimistic as much as you can even though you will have moments of being scared!!!
Hugs and lots of love and congratulations....keep us posted- go to your gp and ask for an early reassurance scan at around 6-7 weeks as you should be entitled to one and that might help put your mind to rest....

Oh yay Cerilou .......... am so happy to read your good news and wishing you all the luck, love and happiness in the World. See, every cloud does have a silver lining.

:flower:

Congrats Hon,

Hope it goes really well for you.

Big :hug:

congrats to u xxxxxxxx well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member