3rd Time the Charm!!

Appa17

Reaction score
Got my BFP today!

Although I didn't think I was pregnant as I have been spotting since my perios on 15 Oct 09. I went to the military hospital which I belong to and the doctor did a full pelvic exam and did a blood test to make sure. I told her I doubt I'm pregnant and she laughed. lol!

I got a call that afternoon saying I was most definitely pregnant from my blood test! I do however have a ultrasound tomorrow to make sure the spotting isnt for concern. ie: ectopic..although she doesnt believe it is as I was in no pain for the full exam. Crossing my fingers for that.

My symptoms?

Cold Sore! I though I was coming down with something as colds have been going around at work..dismissed it

Sore boobs..mostly around the armpits. Dismissed it..though I should sleep more with a bra on. That was it!

I fully believe not trying willl get you pregnant. I did everything wrong this month. I dont think I even BD around the time I would have ovulated. I also had very limited BDing! And there was no lying down with legs in the air afterward, haha

My husband now wants to hit the bed more than ever...seems knowing they can get their other halfs pregnant makes em horny. LMAO!

Baby dust to all!!!

Congratulations hun!!
I also believe when you stop trying it works! x x

Yeah congrtas

Hope everything goes well at your u/sound xx

Thanks everyone!

Ultrasound went fine!
It happened to be cyst on my ovary that ruptured which caused the bleeding. Kinda scary news but they seem to be quite normal..and I had very limited pain from it.

I got to see a very early "yolk sac" which I think would have been three weeks! Super early but still exciting!

I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see the embryo and make sure everything is where it should be.

The aversion to food has kicked in...yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->