3rd Tri Boobie Growth Spurt?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
I know 1st tri we get a little boobie growth spurt but when does the 3rd tri one usually kick in??:baby::baby:

I am not too sure :shrug: but i think its in the last few weeks before birth. Because about 2 weeks ago mine got huuuuuge!! Could be earlier though thats just what happened 2me!

not sure exactly hon think we are all different! a friend of mine who has just had a little girl went for a nursing bra measuring at 38 weeks and the lady told her to hang on as they would get bigger yet!!!!! :rofl: blinkin eck!!!

xxxx

Mine aren't getting...bigger..as such but they're defintely more swollen and getting harder

Mine just don't alter in pregnancy whatsoever!!!! x

Damn this .. why cant they just say to us "ok theyll grow between weeks blah and blah" and be done with it. I dont want to keep buying bloody bras for them to keep growing lol

Don't say it! I won't allow them to get any bigger again until baby is here and the milk comes in. No sir, no more boobs for me!

:rofl::rofl: booby growth spurt, I gave up at the end and wore sports bras

Mine havent changed much since the second tri (thats when I had a spurt) I assumed it would be in the final few weeks but I guess each body is different!!

x

Think its just when your milk comes in? :shrug: Although cos your ribcage is expanding with the baby you might need bigger, i feel mine tight round there. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->