3rd Tri Is . .

ash211

Expecting Baby #4
Reaction score
So much more exciting than the other two!! Officially moving over today at 27 weeks and so excited!! Love how the posts are about labor and finally having babies and no more morning sickness or wondering if its first kicks! Happy to be here and spend these next 13 weeks with you ladies! :)

Hahaha its great isn't it! Congrats on third tri. Its exciting to read other people's birth stories. Your nearly there! X

I am 27 weeks today too!! So glad to finally be in third tri :)

Officially 27 weeks as well! I have to agree it's more exciting to be in third tri...(did anyone else feel like second tri would never end??)

It's so encouraging to read about the ladies going into labor and posting pics of their newly borns! :D

Glad I am joining in on this journey with everyone!

Hi and welcome over to third trimester...yay!! Im one of the mums to be who is in the waiting stage and believe me its draaaaaging haha!! Its great in here and everyone is lovely x

Congrats!

I started off like you, all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Now I just want this baby OUT OF ME. lol :)

I was fine until I got all swollen and started hurting everywhere. Walking sucks. Wearing a bra is agony. Sitting makes me antsy, but walking around a lot brings on uncomfortable braxton hicks. I've gone from being excited to give birth, to terrified, and now back to excited. And the most fun thing of all - my left boob now squirts colostrum when I orgasm.

Sometimes I think the 3rd trimester might just be a little too exciting. ;)

Officially 27 weeks as well! I have to agree it's more exciting to be in third tri...(did anyone else feel like second tri would never end??)

It's so encouraging to read about the ladies going into labor and posting pics of their newly borns! :D

Glad I am joining in on this journey with everyone!

Ugh yess 2nd tri just dragged on and on! Hoping this end of pregnancy flies! We have quite a bit planned for summer so hopefully that'll help!!

Congrats!

I started off like you, all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Now I just want this baby OUT OF ME. lol :)

I was fine until I got all swollen and started hurting everywhere. Walking sucks. Wearing a bra is agony. Sitting makes me antsy, but walking around a lot brings on uncomfortable braxton hicks. I've gone from being excited to give birth, to terrified, and now back to excited. And the most fun thing of all - my left boob now squirts colostrum when I orgasm.

I keep saying that i'm going to be miseable in a month, especially with summer coming!! :wacko:

Lmao sorry to laugh but hearing about the colostrum just made my day :haha:

I think we'll all be here within the next week, yay!! :)

Congrats!

I keep saying that i'm going to be miseable in a month, especially with summer coming!! :wacko:

Lmao sorry to laugh but hearing about the colostrum just made my day :haha:

It gave me a giggle too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"