4+2. I feel ridiculously pregnant. Abnormally strong symptoms

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and puked. I am starving. STARVING. waking up in the middle of the night to eat. Peeing like I am 8 weeks, rather than 4. Getting grumpy already. Head ACHES to all hell. and EXHAUSTED. My boobs hurt so bad I want to cry.

I feel like I am well into 8-10 weeks rather than just 4+2. I do NOT remember it being this bad with DS. Last MC I had sore boobs but that was it.

I know this is a good sign I got a sticky one. But I am also worried that because I know, my brain is playing tricks on me, and trying really hard not to get excited yet.

I've been such a judgmental little twat.:dohh: With DS, I had such mild symptoms I used to think women at 4 weeks complaining about symptoms were exaggerating or overly wishful. Shame on me. Every SINGLE pregnancy I find out what an idiot I am and that NOTHING is the same for everyone. Or even for me for each pregnancy. This is my 7th pregnancy now. And this one is COMPLETELY different from the last 6.

Still, its too early on to get excited yet. But whoa Nelly, I feel like poop today.

:hugs: I feel the same way and only 6w 3d. People keep joking and saying it must be twins because the symptoms are so strong and last time, with my DD, I had nothing! Not sick, not tired, nothing. :haha: I'd be totally okay with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->