4.5 months old baby with red spots on face?

suzan

Reaction score
My son has been having for 2 days these red spots that arent bumped or something. They are dots and arent mosquito bites, and they dont seem to hurt or feels like scratch bec he is ok. He had a virus few days ago and had fever and diarrhea, but he is ok now and has these spots. What are they? I tried washing his face constantly but they are still there, something they fade, something come back.

I hope its nothing!! I have attached a pic of it so that u see it. Ahh forgot to mention that the spots are just located around his mouth, no other place in face other than there, and nothing on his body, THANK GOD!

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/susanayass/DSC06611.jpg

PS: This isnt baby eczema right?? I am so scared from eczemas!!!!!!1

does he dribble alot? spit his milk out when feeding? cos sometimes that can cause reddish spots/rash around the mouth/chin area x

does he dribble alot? spit his milk out when feeding? cos sometimes that can cause reddish spots/rash around the mouth/chin area x

He drools A LOT, and spits milk.

Hummmmm could that seriously be the reason?

could be hun my eldest boy was and always had a rediish rash round his mouth, try using E45 cream sometimes that can help x

could be hun my eldest boy was and always had a rediish rash round his mouth, try using E45 cream sometimes that can help x

OMG he is going to always have it? :cry:
I will check the cream thx

my megan got marks like that on her face but it was a skin infection and she take 7ml of penicillin everyday to clear it up but when I stop it it comes back, nephew gets those marks when he's teething or from his dummy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->