4.5 weeks no symptoms. Worried after 24 week mc

penny85

Reaction score
So I know I'm very early but my last pregnancy I had all the symptoms even before I got my bfp. This time is the total opposite. No sore boobs, no cramps, no nausure no tiredness nothing. And I mean nothing! I feel totally normal. If I hadn't had Ivf I wouldn't of even tested. I know they say every pregnancie is different but I'm so scared this is going to end badly again. Anyone experienced this?

Well you're still early so don't you worry!! Every prenancy is different. They can be completely opposite. Just wait and try not to worry, mama. I hope everything goes well for your little bean :)

Sending sticky thoughts!

Try not to worry Hun. I haven't had any solid symptoms with any of my pregnancies, this one included so far. But pp is right, every pregnancy is different and you're very early days. Most symptoms won't start for a few weeks yet on most people xc

Thanks ladies for your reassurance, I'm hoping in a few weeks I'll be really feeling ill and regretting this post. Reaccuring miscarriages have really ruined pregnancy for me. Good luck to you both xx

I did not have any symptoms until 6 weeks and then they all came at once! Like someone else said, every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry right now. Take it day by day. :hugs:

Like the other ladies have said try not to worry hun. Every pregnancy is different. Do you get extra appointments or monitoring because of your losses, which im sorry to read xx

Thanks ladies, hopefully I'll regret this post soon! I have an early scan booked next Wednesday, I'll be 5 weeks 3 days, last time I saw a hb at that stage but I know that was very early so I'm preparing myself to not see it. Then I have another at 7 weeks. Trying not to obsess as I know from experience that no matter what you do you can't change the outcome. Thanks very much for your help though. Sometimes even though you know something you just need reassurance from someone else x

Its so hard isnt it! Trying not to worry is easier said than done but I really hope this is your sticky rainbow baby! To off been through what you have been through must be so so hard hun, you more than deserve this.

I am in the same boat. not many symptoms but am trying to stay postitive!

Let us know how it goes x

Its so hard isnt it! Trying not to worry is easier said than done but I really hope this is your sticky rainbow baby! To off been through what you have been through must be so so hard hun, you more than deserve this.

I am in the same boat. not many symptoms but am trying to stay postitive!

Let us know how it goes x

How far along are you katestar? My mum keeps telling me to wait till the seven week mark then I'll feel crap! I've never wanted to feel ill before! X

I'm just over 5 weeks, I cannot wait to feel more symptoms! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->