4.5 weeks postpartum.. cervix feels very low.. Please help

Baby G

Zachary's Mom
Reaction score
Ok so I had my baby 5 weeks ago this Thursday. I had stopped bleeding and then had started my period. I started BC pills like 2 weeks after the baby was born. I had my check up last week and the doctor said everything looked like it was healing like it should. I asked when I could return to sex and she gave me the standard answer of waiting 2 more weeks. Well since I was approaching nearly 5 weeks out.. my boyfriend and I decided to try tonight. And there was no success. He could not insert past a certain point.. it hurt so we stopped. I tried inserting a finger myself and I felt my cervix about an inch and a half into the opening. I talked to my sister, mom of 4 kids all vaginal deliveries.. close in age. She said that it would just take awhile for everything to get healed up down there and go back to normal. But I read about prolapsed uterus on google and now am paranoid. But then thought maybe it is still too soon for everything to be back in place like my sister was telling me. Has anyone else experienced this?? I plan on calling the gyno back tomorrow.

Mines still like this 5.5 months pp! oops. I kinda keep ignoring it and hoping it will suddenly go back up! lol. It doesn't seem to get in the way of sex though.

I'm hoping that doing lots of pelvic floor exercises and getting fit again will help things return to normal.

Thanks. It seems that it is somewhat common. The other concern I had was my urethra looks huge still, it looks a lot lower and like it's covering most of the opening of my vagina. I am going to have this checked out tomorrow. I am hoping all is normal and I just need to do more kegals or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->